Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - Abstinence Attack (5)

GK

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
Too bad this is all very tiny :(
Good world building tho, more rules to it that make sense.
I fill that all this concept could turn into a really nice RPG for sure... without the fun part tho...
RPG Eroges are a thing you know?

Aggregator gang
thx for the translation as always...
chapter is short, but seeing roxane again is worth it ☺

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for my monthly dose of junk food Roxanne. Bless you for bringing us this hapiness.

I was really hoping they would only stick with 2 waifus because every person added on in mangas feels like it deteriorates the connections and make everything feel more shallow each time a new person shows up. It's a real bummer as I really like the dynamic as it makes it one of my favorite mangas to read. Sadge:angery:

Dex-chan lover
has it been translated to English yet?
Usually checking out if the manga has a Novelupdates release can tell you in the future, but to short cut that, Light Novel Translations has public chapters listed into vol 6.
Novel Updates isn't always perfect, as I've run across works not listed there before, but it is your best bet.

Dex-chan lover
The economy of the world is hard to figure out. I've been reading the Web Novel/Light Novel and it is all sorts of weird. But at least it is internally consistent within it's own explanation, we can probably just assume that there's a gigantic population that sustains the general market of goods then.

Speaking of Abstinance Attack and Edging from some of the comments here. I'm just waiting for the Light Novel to catch up to where the Web Novel was. And that basically is the full 5 girl harem party he's at... And I think the Light Novel translation is barely at the 3rd girl... Nevermind the Manga, so far behind...

Fed-Kun's army
The slow pace is the staple of this manga, always has been.
And holy hell the economy has to be more fucked up in this world than in Skyrim.
Whole parties get wiped even before basic building materials are dropped from monsters.
How are people not in rags and living in mud huts? Wait, let me guess, quality packed mud is a deeper level mob drop.
Is this the Kamidori universe?
By the way, it really can be a Kamidori-style world, and the whole manga can be based on that game lololol.

Aggregator gang
Really wished this had advanced further instead of them making the Anime.
The art here is much nicer compared to the Anime. Well, leaving aside the physics.

Dex-chan lover
Usually checking out if the manga has a Novelupdates release can tell you in the future, but to short cut that, Light Novel Translations has public chapters listed into vol 6.
Novel Updates isn't always perfect, as I've run across works not listed there before, but it is your best bet.
volume 6? so what Volume has the manga covered up till now from the source?

Dex-chan lover
volume 6? so what Volume has the manga covered up till now from the source?
Volume 5, Chapter 2, part 21 on the website. The LN translation on the website actually finishes vol 6 fully, but each part is a relatively small snippet of the chapter. Abstinence Attack has at most 1 more chapter to it in manga form, if we don't switch to the next chapter entirely for naming.
For spoilers about the next added character(s)
we are basically waiting until the next volume's midway point. Catgirl who loves fish and doesn't know the common language is next. Anyone with more knowledge than I can confirm, but spying the LN covers suggest volumes 8 (Dragon) and 11 (Elf) are when the next girls are added.

Users who are viewing this thread