Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 10 Ch. 71 - Abstinence Attack (5)

Dex-chan lover
It's nice to get actual chapters and not just sex scenes. It's sad to know that this won't last long. It's even sadder to know that the chance of getting another loli is close to 0.

Thanks for the chapter.

I am pleasantly enjoying this series and while I admit I joined for the harem, I ultimately stayed for the characters and surprisingly (wholesome?) story. It is a slow manga but I enjoy media that takes their time, it makes it more immersive and intimate for me. Only took me half a day to binge the entire thing, I look forward towards the next chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (I'm glad I'm not the only one who was surprised that it has only been 11 days since Sherry officially joined the party. Because it certainly didn't feel that short).

Fed-Kun's army
The slow pace is the staple of this manga, always has been.
And holy hell the economy has to be more fucked up in this world than in Skyrim.
Whole parties get wiped even before basic building materials are dropped from monsters.
How are people not in rags and living in mud huts? Wait, let me guess, quality packed mud is a deeper level mob drop.
Is this the Kamidori universe?
Yeah, and people don't know how to make anything if it's not from enemy drops from the labyrinths. Take away the labyrinths and the whole world is set ablaze.

Users who are viewing this thread