Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 2 Ch. 12 - Double 3

Dex-chan lover
With how fast the manga is going, we will probably see Sherry in about 30 more chapters.

So much trouble to buy a slave for the purpose to lose his virginity... I kind felt sorry for him...

She is just a slave, she can't refuse or be honest if she liked or not..

Anyway, the author did a good job trying to obfuscate this rape.

Epub and Pdf of the Novel is Avalable here including the ECCHI ILLUSTRATIONS

https://lnwnepubs.com/slave-harem/

le3

Dex-chan lover
EFF YEAH THAT'S MY BOI!!!!
SHOW ALL THOSE ISEKAI MC HOW'S IT DONE!!!

Double-page supporter
Christ that's a hot-ass sex scene. Good job author, artist. Super hot kissing, foreplay, love all that stuff. Way better than some do where it's like "And then we did you know what all night" (which even itself is still better than the MCs that never do anything).

Dex-chan lover
this....is art.if i have my own house and my own mancave, i'd print this and hang it with pride on the wall.

over all i love the art, but i find it to be to lacking in detail, while some areas very lack luster. what i mean i red other mangas like this but show hell of alot more detail to the body... not the bottom so much mostly the top showing the detail.

other then that really love the over all quilty of the drawings tho. (my spelling sucks deal with it )

Dex-chan lover
@kronix
Yeah, i know that, but slaves are not born with collars around their necks. So she is not as naked as she was born.
Come on, it was a joke.

Users who are viewing this thread