Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 4 Ch. 22 - The Experiment

Ah, here we have it, the 200x increase to experience generation.

I still can't recall where he gets the 640x increase to magic sphere thingy crystal thingy generation. Every single monster killed equals a week's stay in an inn or something like that.

This game would keep in a permanent panic. What if I accidentally forgot to allocate the single skill point to "Character Re-Customization"?

He could only equip 3 class and every class doesn't get exp divided right? In previous chapter I remember him equipping more than 3 class unless I have garbage memory

Dex-chan lover
This game would keep in a permanent panic. What if I accidentally forgot to allocate the single skill point to "Character Re-Customization"?
500% this, the MC gets accused of paranoia a lot (and he is), but if I could so easily fuck myself over by forgetting to set a certain 1 point skill each time I reset my points, I'd be paranoid as fuck too.

Why are the whiners still here? Its obvious what the MC is about, he's fine with slavery and he's not gonna turn into the white knight the whiners want so just move on, there's ENORMOUS amounts of other isekai. Either read and enjoy or find something else.

@TriforceEagle Yes she technically has choices but I'm not gonna be baited into an argument. Read the above, if you don't like the story there's plenty of other isekai. If you just enjoy complaining then go read Redo of Healer then come back to this one.

22 chapters in and years in serialization there are still whiners about the same thing over and over. Smh

Dex-chan lover
PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP PLAP!!!!!!!!!
GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT GET PREGNANT OUUUUHHHHHHH

Dex-chan lover
Why are the whiners still here? Its obvious what the MC is about, he's fine with slavery and he's not gonna turn into the white knight the whiners want so just move on, there's ENORMOUS amounts of other isekai. Either read and enjoy or find something else.

@TriforceEagle Yes she technically has choices but I'm not gonna be baited into an argument. Read the above, if you don't like the story there's plenty of other isekai. If you just enjoy complaining then go read Redo of Healer then come back to this one.
I think it's weird that there are some people who are trying to come at this from a "this is fine in their world, deal with it" type way. The way I see it for erotica and hentai featuring some element of slavery I just see it as a sexual fantasy, one that is obviously not ground in reality for the sake of living out that fantasy. Fantasies are fantasies because they either can't happen (without breaking the laws of the universe), are immoral (but can be enacted with other consenting adults), or are a specific fictional scenario someone wants to act out.

It's a basic way of putting it, but people shouldn't be surprised that others would be off-put by what has done in this story happened in real life (without all adults participating having consented). It's fine as a fantasy and that's why people like us enjoy it, but just as a fantasy.

What's this crap about thinking about doing Raids someday? Does the translator think this is World of Warcraft? Sigh...

Then another mistake was made with why he couldn't move Explorer (not Adventurer) from his first job position. It was because he had items in his item box, not that they were exclusive to the explorer job...

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but the spell "Breeze Storm" is just hilarious.

@Owyn She wouldn't be able to wield it. I forget exactly what was needed, but there were some requirements to use it.
Not true, she just doesn't like two handed swords. She actually weilds it on Training Day for Vesta in a much later chapter of the LN.

Users who are viewing this thread