Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 33 - Soap (4)

Fed-Kun's army
My hips are Roxanne is moving on its own!

@danthefan
The manga is called "A Harem in the Fantasy World Dungeon." Don't you mean to ask "Is 90% of this series just monogamous?"

Dex-chan lover
This chapter made the penis in my heart erect. Also the one down there.

Man if this ever got an anime adaptation, Roxanne would top every Waifu list for generations to come lol. She's just too amazing.

33 chapters in and it's still a "harem" with only Roxanne, and honestly I hope it stays this way because I doubt any girl to come could top her.

Aggregator gang
4th chapter from this is when Sherry arrives! Hold on tight you folks! Soon!

*sigh*
Half of this series is just them hugging kissing or f***ing.
Please. Let something actually happen.

Dex-chan lover
@Darksouls2ez its more sensual with a bit of teasing. I doubt its universal, but the foreplay, teasing and fetish play is far more arousing than the sex itself. Find it always makes an orgasm feel better and last longer especially when the person you're with is enjoying what you're doing.

Always wanted to go to a soaplaand, but the one I know about in my city gets hit by the cops a lot, so they basically made it a swingers club too which leads to a lot of men fucking eeachother or at least what a friend told me when he went to check out their other services beside rub'n'tug and rub'n'shag.

Dont see how mc is much better than those "beta males" given he keeps internally monologuing lying to himself about not wanting sex slaves/harems/japanese culture, when he clearly does. Not like anyone else even ever hears him.

Users who are viewing this thread