Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

Double-page supporter
Everyone: Ugh, romance is dead, here's the harem.

Do... do you people not understand that properly-managed (and all persons involved are compatible and trust one another), a multiple-partner relationship can have just as much romance, if not more? Or has that all been spoiled by pretty much every harem story being a soggy mess of suck and trope?

Dex-chan lover
There it is, the moment i was most afrait of: When those puritans that were being political in the earlier chapters come back to talk shit about the slavery (even when it was already explained), the harem (even when it is in the title) and the fact that she is a loli (even when she is just short because of the race, that the MC is also 16 years old, that world is not japan anymore and of course, it's a f*cking drawing).
I hope this comments just go away in the next chapter, after the people just stop reading instead of coming here to complain and get political.

Dex-chan lover
Its very possible that the rate of skill crystal infusion is low just because they try on items without slots, but they wouldnt know without Appraisal/Judgement. If the MC picks the items properly (with slot/vacant) the rate would most likely be 100%.

Also DAMN. Ever since I've read Incase's Alfie my shortsack fetish has leveled up, and this is pure gold.

@Kayriel
Congratulations, you fell for the social marxist meme, have your mutilated babies and estrogen pills on the way out.

They really DO NOT work in real life, not if evidence is to believed anyways.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel
The second one, like, look at smartphone, a bunch of girls love the guy and... that's it, they love him and he just kinda goes "okay thanks".

Supporter
@Laundrysauce if it stays close to the WN,
its pretty much the same has it as been, [labyrinth, eat, fuck, sleep, repeat] with the ocasional shopping/crafting/"worldbuilding?".

@Ovdose
No, she's really just a Dwarf

Dex-chan lover
@occu
LN artist and character designs is shikidoji who is an old school (late 90's/early 2000's) anime artist. He also did the art for Full Metal Panic.

Dex-chan lover
f4f.jpg

Double-page supporter
@aceasulter

That's where you're wrong. I'm speaking from first-hand experience, as well as second-hand experience. Good friend of mine is part of what he calls a 'throuple', in addition to my own situation over the years.

Is it rare? Yes, for the reasons that I mentioned. The people need to be compatible and able to trust one another fully. Do most attempts fail? Absolutely, because of those two reasons. No matter how much you think 'This is easy, I like everyone involved' people rarely understand the level of trust and devotion required. It's easier to lose everything than to gain anything by entering such a situation, people are rarely committed enough. Part of this stems from the persons involved not understanding themselves, let alone one another. Especially early on it's very difficult to fight through issues that crop up due to biological imperatives and the feelings that stem from them, such as jealousy and abandonment. Almost as if the mind starts creating new negatives that don't have any logical basis, just to make the person in question feel more justified in distaste. However, if you're all good enough to be able to support each other, and fully trust one another to handle each other's issues, then it's possible for everyone to get through it together by leaning on one another - a success makes those bonds just that much stronger.

But yes, thank you for talking down to me about something I've more experience in than you. I feel suitably chastised, now. How dare I have a different opinion.

Contributor
If they treat sherry with at least the amount of time it took for us to lik Roxanne, I can see this being a successful harem.

Ah so they do crystals, I seem to remember the LN being cards. I prefer Crystals over cards though.

Apparently some people are crying harem... again... when it's in the title... I honestly don't remember the last time I read a good romance that was with 1 person, so why cry about harems that at least add a bit of variety. (To clarify I don't remember the last time part as in of the stories I've read that had a monogamy romance not that I haven't read a monogamy book) I usually just dislike the FL and there is often a better female side that loses, and the story (as it usually is heavily focused on the romance *ones that have it as a side spice I tend to like the most*) ends up being a disappointment.

Double-page supporter
@starburst98

Yes, Smartphone is the definition of wish-fulfillment fantasy by someone who has no idea how anything works
He becomes a king, gets even more girls, becomes a god later on - one that even kinda bullies some lower-order gods.
. MC is completely dull and lifeless as a human being, the girls have no character other than 'we're in love with the MC'. Although the harem is a little healthier than some others, in that the girls unify behind a sort of alpha (the princess) who organizes them and gets them all on the same page. In the end it's still garbage that doesn't accurately represent anything. Just an MC who's afraid of sexuality, which denies the girls' desires and cuts off an avenue of romantic understanding, and the fact that as time goes on each individual girl becomes less and less distinct as a person and just part of a sort of collective that wants the MC's children for some reason.

... Still, the Japanese do it better than the Chinese. I feel so sorry that anyone even portrays females in xianxia stories at all. Gods.

Users who are viewing this thread