Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 37 - Sherry (1)

Dex-chan lover
I hope he won't have the skill crystal fused with the pos scimitar he bought when he had little money. That would be beyond ridiculous. He ought to buy an exquisite sword with an empty slot. As expensive as he can comfortably afford.

Group Leader
stroy is amazing I love how in-depth is this manga this exactly what isekai meant

Finally. I read all this manga for this. You know how painful it was to watch some dude fucking a wolf? It was so disgusting. But with my determination I reached this point! Now I feel proud for myself for sticking to this manga to this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Wayyy too late to mention this but just to remind people

1. "slave" isn't the same as American slavery. Think of it as indentured servitude. It was already explained, but to reiterate: slave's here actually have some protection against abuse, unlike the slavery you think of
2. Roxanne is 16, same age as Sherry.
3. Michio is 17, all 3 are basically high school age. It isn't even an age gap. No FBI is coming.
4. Bruh moment, but the title literally has harem in its title lmao. We've had scan group pages of Sherry since ch. 10 or so. We knew this was coming. If you thought there'd be no harem, you played yourself.
5. Roxanne will forever be best girl.

That is all.

Yeah, "fbi open up" thing isn't just slow or ignorant, it is downright retarded. Considering we are 37 chapters in and the second girl is the same age as first and both are only a year younger than mc at most.

Double-page supporter
16,,, sounds illegal. but you need to know that a have a few friends that already had seggs when im in middle school year, they are rotten to the core

Users who are viewing this thread