Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 6 Ch. 38 - Sherry (2)

Double-page supporter
Oh my god she's fucking adorable. I want to give her SO MANY HEADPATS.

Headpat City!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter
The staight girl for the MC shenanigans has finally joined the fray !

Fed-Kun's army
pg. 16 - taxes are higher
Edit - either I hallucinated or it was fixed. Yay!

Dex-chan lover
@masonery

BisonOfCourse.jpg

MD@Home
Was about to comment "Stupid MC AGAIN makes the wrong choice and doesn't also pick up powerful dragonewt slave for pocket change (and also bag the multi-item discount, wink, wink, nudge, nudge)", but then I remembered that that's a completely different manga …
https://mangadex.org/chapter/14747/6

Thanks for the fast translation ch 36 had me curious! To actually see the 2nd girl after all those end ch pics makes me feel caught up finally lol. Once again thanks for translations and uploads team!

Dex-chan lover
Aaaaand we caught up with the Raws it seems, very nice.

@baconcat Fun Fact
if I remember right the 4th Slave actually is Dragon-Kin, a powerhouse ... and awfully nice and adorable despite towering over everyone else.

Fed-Kun's army
@baconcat

oh shit, cute dragon newt girl!
I tried getting through that manga but I couldn't get past the first or second chapter....

Can anyone clarify my doubt?

I remember reading in the early chapters that masters are free citizens, so their tax is 100 thousand nars per year. But in the chapter 38 page number 17 it says that ordinary citizens are taxed 30 thousand nars per year.

My guess is that if a citizen owns a slave then that citizen's tax will become 100 thousand nars per year from 30 thousand nars per year and an additional 10 thousand nars per year for each slave owned.

Is my guess right?

@muser I would rather guess that way:
you are a citizen => you pay 100k/year
you are a citizen and you own a slave => you pay 110k/year (100k + 10k)
you are a citizen and you have another citizen in your household => you pay 130k/year (100k + 30k) AND the citizen pay his 100k tax on his own.

It's also a guess but it seems more logical for me.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, ordinary citizen would be someone that is considered a member of a territory , like you live under a baron. The baron would gather all the taxes and move them up the chain.

Users who are viewing this thread