Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 40 - Intellectual Faction (2)

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg

yeah that happends, no vorries. 😘

@TTX

Did you or i get the name´s wrong ? 😅

Do you mean his elf slave Rutina ?
Becouse Cassia is the duke´s wife and Rutina´s cousin.

Rutina´s relationship with the MC is of a slave who dislikes the MC and would betray him if she stands to gain anything from it ( but with how well he treats everybody its hard to say she would ).
She comes to fear/respect him for his power and/or her own powerlessness as by that point the MC is ALOT stronger then he is now, but she is allways quicker to anger then the others.

As for Cassia, she seems the MC as the "better then she deservs " master of her cousin, who she loves dearly and is overjoyed that she found someone reliable to take care of her.
She also considers the MC as a good person to talk to when you need to get things done.
so i would say no to both, altho a little bit more with Rutina then Cassia who also have alot less screen time for obvious reasons.

@Gravewind Yeah, but at least, you know, a bit of tact with the chibi, sure she said she was alright with nightly services but dude take some time, it's not cool for MC to fuck ppl that don't feel sexually attracted to him :/

Aggregator gang
@boag that's why i'm sad this is a harem. she's perfect, it should've just been a story of their married life together

I really enjoy the explanation of skills for the dodge. Reminds me of Yuusha in Maouyuu trying to teach people how to attack with a sword and it completely falls flat and uses the same sound effects to try to teach swordsmanship methods.

Fed-Kun's army
Wow having a bath already....Actually considering her disposition isn’t she more like a slave that wants to buy their freedom considering the reasons she became a slave and stuff? It feels like he is becoming a little too trigger happy and what she got to be impressed by you one spotting something? If anything wouldn’t that just inspire her to say ‘why are you not on a higher floor?” If we forget the caughtion needed

Loved her being excited for Roxanne instead lol!

Man, what a crappy spot to end my binge! I want to see what happens when they all go to sleep for the first time. Will Sherry be down to clown?

Dex-chan lover
So Roxanne is one of those genius that dont know how to explain what or how they do the things they do xD

Dex-chan lover
Super fun shotgun answer time!

@Rainbowtiger12 No
@TheBestUselessGoddess
Yes
@Mewples
1)No. 2)He's way overpowered for what floor they are on, but he's a pussy. 3)I kno right!?
@vodkavodka Debatabe, but I'm pretty sure the correct answer is both. Authors very often write themselves into their work (lot's of examples of this, look it up)
@Wildfire_desu That doesn't sell a lot of copies though.
@zetsuravez
Definitely! The next three are just as cute or cuter I think. But good god Sherry's hair style...It's Leia levels of stupid.

Phew. Ok time to go make some fried rice!

Dex-chan lover
@Wildfire_desu Correct, that's why harem has gone a little ballistic lately. Quantity over quality! But whatever, it must work, we are reading it lol.

Dex-chan lover
Roxanne and Sherry should be for each other
Beside i writte La Pucelle sleeping with Roxanne.

Users who are viewing this thread