Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o - Vol. 7 Ch. 44 - Never Give Up (3)

wtf an anime adaptation?! even censored, I'm oke with that if the fluff stays... also, when Re:Monster?

Double-page supporter
haha now this is the last title I expected to be animated, Surprised the guy who reincarnated as a sword has yet to be animated

Dex-chan lover
I know this has Harem in the title, but I liked this when it was just Roxanne.

Now I just feel gross NTR vibes. I hate that shit.

100% will it be Rated as 16+ . who would want to see as a 12yo old how slaves get banged in an anime ? lmao

Dex-chan lover
@Hikari_Owari I agree that both the sex scenes and art are rly carrying this manga but then you can't expect great scenes in an anime they are going to run in Japan TV and even then you need to wait for blu-ray because watching it with censorship won't have the same "impact". Like in manga even removing just nipples takes a lot from the "impact".

This chapter has to be read whilst listening to Hallelujah by Leonard Cohen for full immersion.

Aggregator gang
As always, this artist is amazing!
Also, hopefully this series get at least 3 seasons!

Dex-chan lover
@adadehmav Just search the artist name in any major website, they should pop out quite easily.
Honestly not surprised at all, Japan can animate Seikon no Qwaser, they can animate any manga.

Dex-chan lover
Sex maniac job XD
Big flipping surprise, since humans are a promiscuous species anyway :p

But wow, that's some major bedhead.

@Hejti
It's more as how they'll do the censorship (while in some scenes it's pretty easy how it'll be) and if they'll modify some scenes
or
Remove them completely and making something else where the act of them having sex is something implicit (which would be an interesting way to solve the TV problem but wouldn't make blu-ray a must for those looking for said scenes uncensored)

I don't think I remember an anime who have done the second option, but I know I've seen one.
Don't @ me on that, tho.

Users who are viewing this thread