Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

“In this household we give each other a kiss before bed and again after rising”
What a creep! Clearly the author’s just playing out his own power fantasies through this story. Maybe instead of reading it from now on I’ll look at just the drawings, cuz story and characters aside the ecchi art is pretty good.

I understand people that say
they expected him to be more loyal to Roxanne, it's part of Western culture not to be polyamorous.
It's still early but I'm curious to see how their relationship is going to shape up from now on.

@GamingJason It’s been a while since I signed up (so I’m not sure if anything’s changed) but I went to the BookWalker link above and used the sign in with google button (using my usual gmail email account) to make a BookWalker JP account. From there, I can use Apple Pay or PayPal to buy the ebooks and read them online on BookWalker or the BookWalker app. To buy the physical books, an Amazon JP account should work. Or you can buy them through auction sites like Yahoo Auctions with a proxy (I’ve used From Japan, White Rabbit Express, Buyee in the past).

It is interesting to see how polarized the comments have been about the harem even though it has been in the works title from the start.

@punner People just want something to be mad about i guess.

It honestly isnt as bad as other shitty OP Harem Isekai manga. At least our protag here has the balls to back up his shit, he doesn't wanna change anything in the world, he's just a visitor. He gets a slave and treats them accordingly... they are slaves... i don't know how else to put it. Also, he hated being alone, as we saw in the beginning, and in the other world. which is the whole reason he's being very touchy with the slaves he has.

Im not gonna say its the best isekai, because its not, not by a long shot. But the title of the manga says what it gives. And i think on that front it delivers pretty well...

Just because something is legal in the world he’s in doesn’t make it less creepy especially since he’s supposed to originally be from our world. Also, it’s debatable whether she really did fall in love with him, to me she just looks like someone with Stockholm Syndrome.

@giftle dont play with my kokoro
R7V5DUnw_IMG_20201211_142008.jpg

Edit: nvm found it.
PN7q6Fwe_FB_IMG_1607682125109.jpg

Contributor
I'm wondering how they can animate it for the tv, black bars everywhere since is about dungeon + sex in a infintite loop with a different girl added to the harem every now and then. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread