Isekai Meikyuu de Harem o

Anime adaptation holy shit. There will be 2 possibilities:
1) Cringe ecchi censored anime with no nipples and no real story because animation sucks and it is not good enough to get at the same level of the manga
2) best hentai evah

Dex-chan lover
cool, so anilist wasn't trolling me with that notification. Hype!

@Nick86 Unless the pacing goes at lightning speed (or they do a huge skip), there'd only be two episodes to censor lol. It took a long time just for this dude just to meet Roxanne.

https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2020-12-10/isekai-meikyu-de-harem-o-light-novels-listed-with-tv-anime/.167317
PLEASE, AT LEAST GET ANIMATED BY A DECENT STUDIO.

AN ANIME ADAPTATION!

https://myanimelist.net/news/61371124

Hoping it would get adapted by a decent studio.

Hoping that the studio keeps the "slice of life" pace and the character art of manga.

Also hoping that the episodes would be 20 plus for season 1 and also Blu-Ray (Uncen).

Love it. Each characters are rich and solid in the story. Love the art style. Hoping for some new releases soon.😍😍😍

@Muser I think anime watcher is gonna complain in the future about the harem tag because thay didn't know about the other girl and about the pregnancy problem I hope the author solve this problem.

Aggregator gang
damn really took them 40 slow-ass chapters to make this into a real harem. this is the only manga i've read where he actually fucks the girls. i wanna see more of it. also, doesn't he get it's kinda weir do force sherry to do that kinda stuff on the first night? like, is this guy really that lacking in self-control? i feel bad for her ngl

So uh, apparently not in the minority when I say this, but this is really good. An ecchi SoL that takes itself seriously, and is somehow also a competent isekai manga. A near-perfect blend of so many genres, you can't possibly not like it in some way or another. If/when I make a manga, i'd want it to be like this, except with the ecchi parts deemphasized.

Mmmmmm, after binge reading so far, the chapter that I catch up on is the cliffhanger of the MC deflowering the little cute dwarf girl.... *INTENSE RUMBLING*

Dex-chan lover
This got a LOT better than I expected. It's pretty generic and boring until he gets his first companion but after that it gets REALLY good. The highlight of this series is not the isekai systems or combat but the growth of the relationship between characters and it takes a while to develop.

If you're thinking about picking this up be warned the first couple of chapters don't showcase the best of what this series has to offer

@Johnnylemmon surely even the dumbest viewer will not be be caught off guard by the future harem tag with a name like "Isekai Meikyuu de Harem wo"

Dex-chan lover
Rules to read this, don’t read anywhere near human life, have second tab open, lastly get the tissues

Users who are viewing this thread