Isekai Meikyuu no Saishinbu o Mezasou - Ch. 25 - The Mission She Has to Carry Out

Dex-chan lover
annoying
9e1eca350cbeea343acb52ffd02672578dc3f884ae214f2f3b3c329f3ba11e4a.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I'm a bit annoyed by characters like the beast girl here that create a violent situation (like insisting on a duel), then get angry at the result of said situation (here breaking an accessory with sentimental value).
(It's the same with those who send people they love to a war or battle they initiated themselves and get angry when they die as a result.)
If something or someone is that precious to you, don't involve them in a fight of your own making.

It's a different thing when you are pushed into that situation, but you have no excuse when you're the one causing it in the first place.

Also, this often reeks of hypocrisy because they tend to be the same people who don't care about the victims of their violence.

(I'm not saying that it's bad writing though. Such people do exist in real life, mostly entitled people who can't see how their outrage underlines their hypocrisy. But I still hate these characters and I sometimes feel that they are overused.)

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I hate this type of characters. Not even once have I seen such character written at least semi-good. It's always shitty character that ruins the chapter(s). Even worse when they join the main gang or follow Mcs or something.
Shame, since this series got quite good even with its cliches and the whole "lol so randum xD" super mysterious super powerful girl got forgotten quickly after MC ran away. But oh well, at least she only reappered as a 2 panel flashback instead of coming back to the story.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus, I hate this type of characters. Not even once have I seen such character written at least semi-good. It's always shitty character that ruins the chapter(s). Even worse when they join the main gang or follow Mcs or something.
Shame, since this series got quite good even with its cliches and the whole "lol so randum xD" super mysterious super powerful girl got forgotten quickly after MC ran away. But oh well, at least she only reappered as a 2 panel flashback instead of coming back to the story.
I'm pretty sure that's the point. This archetype is called... Jump to conclusions! I think there was a game made about that...but it kinda sucked. Was just a mat...that you ...jumped...to the conclusion.

But hey! With what you wrote, you are probably going to hate the future. Do not read ahead if you don't want to know!

"lol so randum xD" super mysterious super powerful girl
Joins almost immediately after this, semi-permanently.
Sera doesn't join the group until wayyyy later, and by then she's not bad, so nothing to worry about.

Dex-chan lover
Wait what? How could lastaria talk about "sigfried" all the time when he hadnt even made up the name back when they met?
The dude she knows is aikawa kanami from his status
Joins almost immediately after this, semi-permanently.
Sera doesn't join the group until wayyyy later, and by then she's not bad, so nothing to worry about.
Why do you freaks always feel the need to reply to any comment with a spoiler
Just keep it to yourself jesus

Dex-chan lover
If it's so important to you, maybe don't wear it during a duel. And at this point it's your own hubris thinking you'd win so easily that you needn't worry about such things. It's your fault for not treasuring an important gift from your Lady. But no, blame the guy who you've been falsely accusing of things this whole time that landed a strike fair and square in a duel you demanded. Long story short, git gud.

Users who are viewing this thread