Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 22 - Witches of Regret ①

Dex-chan lover
They totally lost it...now you want to hug them after all this bullshit. Even if there's a high chance of not surviving the situation.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah man no worries, and their reunion will be…interesting.

Takuto becomes the princess, it will make more sense when you get there.
If you may, please DM me the general vol 4/5 spoilers, I wanna read it but I want a feel for the story because from the very limited english info on the web I get a ton of conflicting messages about the LN
I'll appreciate it a ton

Double-page supporter
Of course all MC heroes are dumb OP. No idea what I was expecting.
Meh.

Dex-chan lover
The world always exists in contrast, black and white, forward and backwards, for every good experience there is a bad experience, for every death a new life, for every comedy…. A tragedy

Dex-chan lover
If you may, please DM me the general vol 4/5 spoilers, I wanna read it but I want a feel for the story because from the very limited english info on the web I get a ton of conflicting messages about the LN
I'll appreciate it a ton

If you have any specific questions, I’ll try to respond in thread but to summarize 300~ pages is a lot of work. I will confirm that the so called “ntr” is way overblown and more a reference to a yet unseen game mechanic.

The WN is online as well and the LN/Manga follows closely. You can read up into arc after next, the author knows how to up the ante as far as stakes is all I’ll say.

Dex-chan lover
i mean what can you do, you cant blame the sister, all they want just living with some love from mother. Sure it gives ptsd

Dex-chan lover
Chills. Literal chills.

Just reread this again and it makes more sense. Mynoghra is an "evil" country, hence why Isla forced the "neutral" dark elf twins to consume her to forcibly make them the "hero" to break free from the "scripted event" system. And now that they became "hero", the enemy who is also "evil" will be powerless against the "hero" in the "scripted event" system.

Well at least that's from my understanding. Basically the main point here is the "alignment" (is this the term?). Just in case someone still got confused on what happened.
It's explained in the LN that Flamin intended to kill the hero in game but the mentor character takes the hit at the last second. This gives the hero motivation not to just protect the world, but to avenge his fallen friend... now imagine that the "hero" is two nearly broken little girls who not only had to watch their mother die  again, but ATE HER  AGAIN.
They are still affected by the game system but are now so far outside of the normal effects that it's causing warps in the system.
They went from normal residents of the world to "heroes" thanks to Flamin and thanks to Isla, they've become heroes in Takuto's game system as well.

Hopefully there are interesting limitations to their power system that actually come into play during the story.
They'll literally go mad during the full moon from now on.
Lunatics as it were.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread