Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 23 - Curtain Call ① + ②

Instrumentality Instigator
Staff
Super Moderator
This is such a fun story! Thank so you much for your hard work.

I find it amusing how this story goes from endearing and cute to despairingly dark within the space of a few pages. Super engrossing.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga has a bit of an identity crisis. Whenever we're with the mc, everything is slice of life, happy civilization development. The second we get away from here everything gets serious and edgy.
This is actually intended, to show how his viewpoint shows his perception of his faction and how he tries to run things, versus how they actually are/are percieved beyond his faction, and what struggles exist in the world for them because of that.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if author was inspired by ff4 Four Fiends... time to go listen to hyadain again.

Putting more of a fight in manga version than ln version.
Funny you should mention that.

In FF14 we just finished killing the four archfiends and had round one with
Golbez and his Shadow Dragon

Round two in like 2 months,
and this time he's bringing Zeromus

Dex-chan lover
A rat made out of swords is a pretty cool design if you ask me, just not for a demon lord

Group Leader
love how he and his heavenly kings looks like the 4 heavenly kings from FF4...
scarmiglione: demon lord
rubicante: flamin (le basterd who killed our best ara ara mantis onee-san and mentally scared our grrls)
barbariccia: lady wind

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Imagine getting humiliated by a pair of pissed off noobs (to rpg and strategy game genres) because they got orphaned again. Though if I were the MC I'd be pretty insulted at them for saying everyone hates them after everything.

If there's more JRPG cutscene mechanics in store, hopefully they get pulled out of there without anyone else being lost. Usually in JRPG skill levels don't matter when it comes to fighting end game bosses early.

Dex-chan lover
having caught up, this development in terms of world building and the combination between the genres has been fantastic so far. I'm very excited to see what will happen, but really I just want to see Takuto snap and see what happens as a result.

Dex-chan lover
He may have God on his side but does also have anime on his side? He needs to be more clear about his power levels

Dex-chan lover
OOH SHIT, A RAT!
Jokes aside, more questions to be answered when it comes to "God" and his desire.

Thank you for the chapters as always! Hope you're enjoying the summer :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread