Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Ch. 24 - So Begins the Game of Gods

Group Leader
Kill heroes. Behead heores. Roundhouse kick a hero into the concrete. Slam dunk a hero baby into the trashcan. Crucify filthy heroes. Defecate in a heroes food. Launch heroes into the sun. Stir fry heroes in a wok. Toss heroes into active volcanoes. Urinate into a heores gas tank. Judo throw heroes into a wood chipper. Twist heroes' heads off. Report heores to the IRS. Karate chop heroes in half. Curb stomp pregnant heroes. Trap heroes in quicksand. Crush heroes in the trash compactor. Liquefy heroes in a vat of acid. Dissect heroes. Stomp heroes' skulls with steel toed boots. Cremate heores in the oven. Lobotomize heroes. Mandatory abortions for heroes. Drown heroes in fried chicken grease. Vaporize heroes with a ray gun. Kick old heroes down the stairs. Feed heroes to alligators. Slice heroes with a katana.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what will this win condition means for the city that is already their ally.

If those succubuses are like the succubuses from an eroge like mgq or succubus prison, this world is already doomed (but imagine Luka appears...).

Dex-chan lover
I saw some wood handles in the panel.
a0kNQSX.jpg
I don't think I saw anti-material rifles. But if they were there, cool. It would seems to be out of place to the fantasy settings. But then I don't think we know whether the game that he played has sci-fi stuff or not.
I read the LNs. The anti-materiel rifles scene is kinda hilarious. Next few chapters will be fairly interesting too.

Dex-chan lover
Naming the Succubus queen Vagia is an inspired choice.

-edit-
I just noticed her full title, the "Chaste Witch Queen Vagia". That is interesting. Does this means that she just finished her target off without going all the way herself? Is this a foreshadowing to her weakness?
I keep thinking it's just a typo that they dropped the N.

Dex-chan lover
Guns and swords probably
definitely guns
it's actually entirely guns looking at it
he's probably leveraging his mana for items ability's somewhat lack of restrictions

Screenshot_at_2023-09-14_16-39-57.png
Screenshot_at_2023-09-14_16-40-08.png

Screenshot_at_2023-09-14_16-40-20.png
Screenshot_at_2023-09-14_16-40-25.png
Screenshot_at_2023-09-14_16-40-32.png

the interesting thing is the kind of guns. I'm pretty sure most of these are flintlocks, muskets, and possibly revolvers

Dex-chan lover
Takuto bringing out the big guns!
who needs swords when you have cannon!

Dex-chan lover
the interesting thing is the kind of guns. I'm pretty sure most of these are flintlocks, muskets, and possibly revolvers
If we go by the earlier established rules then this is the highest tier/most advanced type of guns he can bring to this world based on the available technology in his kingdom.

Dex-chan lover
yeah I'd prefer to not see our heros sink to the level of supporting serial rapists
Is that a joke with all the potential subjugation and mass murder incoming? :thonk:
Heroes? Maybe protagonists... :thonk:
Are mass killings and murder fine? :thonk:
We got lots of murder, feels like we will get super duper mass murder and genocides, soooo... :thonk:
:thonk::thonk::thonk:

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!

The true King of Ruin has finally awakened, huh.
Looking forward to how he will switch to a 'win through domination' criteria.

Users who are viewing this thread