Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

@Goldenzeal
She is currently protecting her master and the dark elves from a civilization that will more than likely attempt to exterminate them for existing, so, again, I do not understand your point.

Fed-Kun's army
Damn that smile, I like her. Once in while it's good to see an evil character, not bad but evil there's a big difference between those.

Alexa play "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"

I see the artist decided to flex this chapter 🤗😌 Thank you for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
i almost forgot the MCs were supposed to represent total evil, thanks for the reminder! :D

@Gooseknonopeace
well she's an evil factions "Hero". You ever play Frozen Throne campaign? She's something like Kel'Thuzad, a lich, while her opponents are some Footmen and Trolls. Another example is Starcraft II. Faction already has a Collosus while the enemy sends Zerglings. She is "low level" by MC standards since they could be skirmishing with another faction soon, not to mention she's not a combat type.

Dex-chan lover
@Liuxuria That and he mentioned she gets stronger "over time" and instory months have passed. She might be notable more powerful than at the start.

Fed-Kun's army
whats wrong with y'all? why you getting turned on from that creepy ass smile? whats wrong with me for loving it?

Fed-Kun's army
@Goldenzeal
Alignments, ah that's a fun concept to play with. kill 1000 goblins by drowning them and you are a hero, drown them 1000 goblins individually and that's and alignment check

outside of absolute force of nature psychopaths, everyone does what they do for a reason, many do it because its of self benefit, few do it in spite of self interest, and depending on how you bend alignment rules, you can make a lawful good character an absolute monster because whats good to them and how zelous they are rarely is in your best interest.

Users who are viewing this thread