Isekai Mokushiroku Mynoghra: Hametsu no Bunmei de Hajimeru Sekai Seifuku

I hope the main character is not a dumb and indecisive character. There's nothing fun when playing games with stupid kids, same with this, nothing exciting will come if the main character is oblivious of his position, and can't keep up with it. But this mc is promising, I can see his intelligence is not his weakness.

looks very promising, gonna hope that the author does some proper world building with this concept

Seinen tag gives me hope this isn't a "pseudo-evil" protagonist who's only evil in name. Maybe he'll grow to actually be an evil king as the title says.
PS: he looks way younger than 18 years old.

What a breath of fresh air from trash like Overlord. First of all, an actually consistent character! He seems to be a good, morally just person (despite his Evil-Alignment which only seems to give him abilities and change how he looks to others), so I can see where the misunderstandings are going to form. Though, only time will tell if it does end up heading down the same route as Overlord... I hope not.

Wow someone actually did it. Thank God for this. Im fucking sick of bullshit Good Guy isekai manga that are so popular for no fucking reason its just soo overrated. This looks promising ( his personality is good but hes seen as an evil deity wich is new) dont compare overlord to this because the scenarios are different. It would be good if the ( kingdom or what ever summons heroes from his world lol and for some miracle he knows them but they cant see his true body because of that shadow looking image )

...Maybe you should wait with your hymn of praise after more than 5 chapters got released, mh?

Anyways, it looks promising but its definitely too early to say any more than that.

Oooh, I didn't read this at first because of how edgy the MC was drawn in the cover, but I'm glad I gave it a chance. If you guys are like me, please give it a chance first.

I really hope this one gets picked up. I love how they see him. Cant wait for good sided people to freak out and wet themselves when they see him

Users who are viewing this thread