Isekai Monster Breeder - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

TEU

Dex-chan lover
I'm surprised Aphrodite of all people not being down with the idea of helping him make a harem. Or rather, I'm more surprised she's critizing the ethics of the idea.

Dex-chan lover
>Monster Breeder
>first monster is the goddess
I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going

Dex-chan lover
gotta work hard, coz one of the other heroes could defeat the demon king before he can have an harem, and he would only (maybe) get the goddess

Dex-chan lover
Aah yes. The "kidnap, abduct and enslave women" isekai MC plan. Nice choice there /s

Dex-chan lover
Based on the plot so far in these three chapters, I'm amazed this already has 5 novel volumes in Japan. I suppose it gets better later and this was just an awkward intro, as otherwise I seriously have to start to question people's tastes...

Dex-chan lover
MC is a man of culture. Cry me a river if you call him trash or whatever.

Dex-chan lover
This guy could form a legendary duo with Time Stop Brave...
https://mangadex.org/title/45729/time-stop-brave

Still have a ways to go before reaching the pinnacle of Rance

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm..... I want to reserve my judgment on the MC's personality and motivation until his harem total reaches 3 or 4.... get a feel for his 'selection process' and his stance on 'freedom of choice'.

Fed-Kun's army
3 chapters to destroy this, that was fast. It already began bad but i thought it would take longer to hit trash tier, how do mangakas survive writing such awful mangas?

Dex-chan lover
@gaida

Actually, that'd be a good turn for this to take: This character was summoned as a hero, but was actually the prophesied demon king. It might redeem it a bit.

Dex-chan lover
@Chizan bruh, it was trash from the get go and I'm all in for it lol.

@Sep10trion comparing to rance is cheating. He's so peak trash he underflows around to being a chad.

Dex-chan lover
So, basically, all he has to do to defeat the demon lord is use the capture ball on him, then find a way to chuck it into outer space.

what's the good thing about a harem if the only thing you are going to do is protect your virginity like a harem protagonist would do lol

Users who are viewing this thread