Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Ch. 103 - Tabletop Exercise

Dex-chan lover
I've played it. I didn't like it. Too little crunch and mechanics for my taste.
Would say Fabula Ultima would be a smidge of a step up, but it's made by snooty Italians who took Ryuutama and just Bolted on some random stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Would say Fabula Ultima would be a smidge of a step up, but it's made by snooty Italians who took Ryuutama and just Bolted on some random stuff.
I did check out Fabula Ultima, and my reaction was, "This is just Ryuutama but with more steps". It was a step up, yes, but I'm still not a fan of the gameplay. Reading the book felt messy too, like they couldn't just have a plain warrior, it had to be some half'n'half edgelord with powers fueled by misery. Not my cup of tea.

Dex-chan lover
I did check out Fabula Ultima, and my reaction was, "This is just Ryuutama but with more steps". It was a step up, yes, but I'm still not a fan of the gameplay. Reading the book felt messy too, like they couldn't just have a plain warrior, it had to be some half'n'half edgelord with powers fueled by misery. Not my cup of tea.
Well the alternate idea would be the Record of Lodoss War Companion Gamebook / RPG. having a glance at it, it keeps it's BECMI roots while also changing up a few things.

But yeah, that's all I can think of that uses d12s.

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the chapter
d12 is trhe main dice in the one ring soo, screw this ignorant mc ^^

Users who are viewing this thread