Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Ch. 107 - New Comrades

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the legendary twelve feet pole, created to counter the eleven feet ranged traps created to counter the even more legendary ten feet pole. Which is most cheaply acquired by buying a ten feet ladder and dismantling it.

Took him a panel to realise just which gate he was talking about. Sucks to be that gate.

Are half-orc ever anything other than barbarians?

DM: "Roll for perception."
PC: "Five."
DM: "You don't notice anything."
PC: "Wait, what do I not notice?"
DM: *smiles*
That's how that scene went at the game table.

Double-page supporter
Ah, the legendary twelve feet pole, created to counter the eleven feet ranged traps created to counter the even more legendary ten feet pole. Which is most cheaply acquired by buying a ten feet ladder and dismantling it.

Shaman/Priest?

This looks even more specialized. Looks like it's a 12' pole, with a connector to attach a potion of some sort. When being a munchkin isn't quite enough, specialized custom tools.

Double-page supporter
I think those show up much more often when it comes to orc societies and groups, not half-orc adventurers.
I mean, Half Orc outcast going into an opposing Religious Order is totally a thing. Standard Adventurers: fighter, barbarian, cleric, and druid work. The only ones I don't really commonly see are bard, wizard, and maybe rogue?

Took him a panel to realise just which gate he was talking about. Sucks to be that gate.

There is Irabeth Tirabade - a paladin half-orc from Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous both the adventure module and the CRPG.
irabethhalforcpaladin.png

Users who are viewing this thread