Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Ch. 44 - The Nighttime Raiders

Dex-chan lover
@azhuresky
Thanks so much! This is a real treat!
Hope you're able to keep with the raws; shoot me a message if you can't, maybe work something out.

Dex-chan lover
pg 17. Was that an elf with an octopus or the cutest effing mindflayer in history?

Dex-chan lover
why THE FCK is a fighter orc wearing ARMOR
and human fighter wearing NOTHING!!

Dex-chan lover
It feels like this take on table top is mixing several editions of D&D

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki Based on the previous chapters, I think a majority of the purchase were potions of various types. The cloak was part of that purchase as well.

Dex-chan lover
F.Y. Rosinante!!!
You always hugging Charlotte specially when she switch too fighter class.
I want to feel her too

Dex-chan lover
@Kefrayba I had the impression that he bought other things with the pile of treasure he brought. if all of it gone to some bottle of potions and a cloak then that shopkeeper is really obligated to give him the freebies with the amount of profit he got

Dex-chan lover
@Dezaki The freebies were because he told the shopkeeper his Earth name. Which tell the shopkeeper that the MC was a summon person like him. So shopkeeper wanted to support the MC since he himself had given up on finding the way home.

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria because they're all DEX builds that would get penalties from heavier armors? armor choice was explained in previous chapters.

Dex-chan lover
@Kyte
huh, i never knew leather armor get penalty???
instead wearing light armor they prefer nothing instead!!!

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria Pretty much any armor has some sorts of penalties, or upper limits for stuff like the dex bonus which could lower your AC depending on how much dex you have. I've played a number of characters that were better off stark naked at higher levels than in armor even though they wore stuff like leather or hide armor early on.

The clothes and robes made for monks are often pretty useful in such cases since they might have some nice bonuses, if they don't have super specific restrictions on them either anyway.

Dex-chan lover
@Kshatria
You can forget about armor realism in a series that is heavily based on classic DnD and isn't simply implementing JRPG/MMORPG tropes like most other isekai/fantasy stories. If you're not familiar with DnD, maybe something like Dark Souls would make sense? There's an advantage to being a naked piece of bacon in that game - that's video game logic for you.

Users who are viewing this thread