Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Ch. 89 - The “Roach” Genus

Fed-Kun's army
it reminds me of
4-perbedaan-tokek-dan-cicak-nomor-2-gampang-dikenali-sFfm4fkNZp.jpg

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of strange it's a human and a shapeshifter. Not really something a human should be able to do. My D&D days are from the previous century, so I wouldn't have remembered such a thing. Although maybe it's only because it's an isekaied person. A cheat skill bonus. The MC got a stuck at 1HP cheat skill, the other one got a shapeshifting skill. Seems fair enough.

Group Leader
when I read the raw, I also thought that it was this
because the raw only said "It's G"
and I was like "what the hell is G? Gecko?"
didn't know it was for roaches
"G" is a slang for "Cockroaches".

Dex-chan lover
It's kind of strange it's a human and a shapeshifter.
Yeah, it's some kind of cheat thing. It's a bit like the Druid and a Changeling/Doppelgänger shapeshifting abilities added together, but it also includes the alignment.

"G" is a slang for "Cockroaches".
For some reason they tend to censor those just like dubious food or gore, but then it also extends to censoring the name... Is there some kind of common trigger Japanese people have or something?

My dwarf princess can't be this cute 🥰
Yes she can. She most definitely can.

Contributor
For some reason they tend to censor those just like dubious food or gore, but then it also extends to censoring the name... Is there some kind of common trigger Japanese people have or something?
It's the whole "pretend unpleasant things don't exist" trope, as unpleasant things disturb the mind and break the delicate social brainwashing the country has been using for centuries. You know, "be seen and not heard", "the nail that sticks up gets hammered back down", etc.

Dex-chan lover
It's the whole "pretend unpleasant things don't exist" trope, as unpleasant things disturb the mind and break the delicate social brainwashing the country has been using for centuries. You know, "be seen and not heard", "the nail that sticks up gets hammered back down", etc.
Yeah, they're a bit weak like that. Much like their resistance to rain.

Although here in Sweden we have something similar to the nail thing, with Jantelagen. It's mostly expressed as "don't think you're more than you are". The difference is that with things like roaches and other unpleasant things, it's less "ignore it and pretend it's not there", and more "deal with it".

Dex-chan lover
when I read the raw, I also thought that it was this
because the raw only said "It's G"
and I was like "what the hell is G? Gecko?"
didn't know it was for roaches
Cockroaches in Japanese is [ごきぶり], which in Romaji is "Gokiburi", thus "G".

Users who are viewing this thread