Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Do Whatever It takes to Survive

Dex-chan lover
So I guessed that the HP 1 in the title meant that he only has one HP?

since his last stats wasnt roled he probably has like 1 hp although he should have 10 i think is the min starting one

I'd have to say, Kirihara Yukito's character is so much similiar to Kazehaya Kamito from the different story of this author. He(Yukito) lost someone precious to him(Sana), just like Kamito who'd got separated from Restia.

Dex-chan lover
A few hours in and he’s already gassing goblins. I’d say he’s adjusted faster than most isekai protagonists.

Aggregator gang
Poison clouds have to be like the single worst idea for someone that has one hp point, not to mention him going melee range just to taunt an enemy. I have a feeling the plot is going to entirely disregard any kind of cautious approach and instead just deus ex machina all risks away as they come. At least it's the right amount of edgy so far, though.

They literally used a D&D character sheet as the template for the World Book's pages... well, I guess I knew what was coming when they referenced Saving Throws...

Dex-chan lover
God is a huge dick "accident" my ass you sent that monster their you dumb ass

@mommunism I predict he'll gain a mana shield in the future anyway he did choose mage and as for the poison gas he did wait for it to disappear as for staying in front of the enemy yeah kinds stupid but chances are he already has protective spells on already

Users who are viewing this thread