Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Do Whatever It takes to Survive

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism How he used the magic is good. If magic works like how D&D does, then three minutes is safe because it would all dissipate due to the magical background. He spawns it within the the room and locks the door, ensuring all the enemies die.

Now... taunting the enemy instead of confirming they are all dead? That is dumb, and I won't defend that.

cgr

Dex-chan lover
@Sep10trion
you misunderstood, that was a flashback of a few hours before he reincarnated, he's clearly been in the world for more than a few hours

Dex-chan lover
Rolling starting stats with a D20, this god is quite mean.
She'd better use at least 3D6 for that (or 4D6 with the lowest dice being removed after the throw if she was nice).
He got very lucky to get at least a 17 and a 13.

Aggregator gang
@greatninja3 @Boomburst I know that he didn't go in the poison, lol. My point is that an AOE DOT will always be the biggest threat to someone who can't take a single tick of damage. He could've used like anything else and there would be virtually no risk of killing himself, but this way if even the smallest amount gets to him somehow it just outright ends him. Also, poison is almost always a CON throw. Armor/spells won't save him.

Aggregator gang
"DONT TOUCH MY WORLD BOOK"
oh reaally now
He legit stole the book from the DM

Dex-chan lover
@cgr
I see. I thought when he snatched the book, it already had a profile of sorts, allowing him to bypass guild requirements and take quests immediately.

Group Leader
@blackbunii
Quite a few misspellings, page 13 (restrictions) and pg 38 (reincarnated).. not to mention

0tOpSLS.png

what the heck is going on with the girl's clothes in the upper right? someone went crazy with a clone tool?

Group Leader
@terinayaya

AH-- what an amazing spotting skill! Please consider joining us as a QCer ;)
I'm sorry for the cleaning error! We will be more careful next time 😔

Edit: fixed the spelling on pg 38. Pg 11 isn't a typo/used the singular form.

Dex-chan lover
@mommunism except for poison immunity spells and he did wear a gas mask so that there for armor that it self could give him gas attack immunity above level 3 considering the gas spell he use was for 2 and bellow.

Aggregator gang
@greatninja3 D&D and most things based on it don't have immunity spells as far as I know. They usually have something like "resist poison" which will just benefit your saving throw (and that's not very reliable for someone with a single CON point). He did wear a gas mask, but it's not like they're typically flawless and he took it off as soon as he walked in. My point was that he isn't cautious despite the entire premise of the manga (or at least the title) being that he has to be cautious, and the fact that he is going to have a literally perfect gas mask only illustrates what I was saying about the role of deus ex machina in the story.

Dex-chan lover
why would he look for his sister in a goblin dungeon? was there some clue that led him there or is he literally going to every single place he can find to look?

Contributor
@mommunism There are the various Globe of Immunity spells (spells of x level or lower have 0 effect), as well as the Anti-magic Field spell (all magic is nullified), not to mention the "Invulnerability" spell.

Aggregator gang
@Hounder Those are concentration spells, though they might work for a short time if there's no risk while casting the poison beforehand and no need for other spells, but I'm not saying that it isn't possible to survive. All I'm saying is that poison is like his biggest weakness. He could use any other kind of spell and there would be no need for any kind of workaround. If he had invulnerability he would be a maxed out caster that could just walk in with his eyes closed and do whatever the fuck he wants.

Fed-Kun's army
*Trying my hardest not to sing the Reading Rainbow theme*

Dex-chan lover
So a Challenge run Isekai? I watch playthroughs of challenge run but I could never do them myself, would make me too anxious.
Alway nice to have an Isekai with a clear defined goal unlike the overabundance of slowlife ones.

Dex-chan lover
Watch the imouto have been perfectly safe in the new world and this dude just steals from God for no reason whatsoever.

Users who are viewing this thread