Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Do Whatever It takes to Survive

I thought he was going to make her his waifu somehow? She's spicy! The little sis conplex is worrying. You know she''s alive and safe. You can look for her, but not obsessively. I dont want that as his main goal . Live and get strong.

Fed-Kun's army
That God just got btfo. She got her d20 broken, her world-space destroyed, and her book stolen.

MC: "the world without her is just.. Sana i want to see you"
Goddess : "Got you fam"
MC : "WHY SANA HERE? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"
hypocrite at best. typical isekai mc

Dex-chan lover
"Dammit, now I've got to order another copy from Amazon! It'll be two whole days before it gets here! How am I supposed to run the world from the Starter Set PDF?"

Dex-chan lover
Gotta love a series that sets rules then breaks them immediately. He has 1 hp. He takes a fall from 20 feet. World book says that does d10-1 damage. He survives, because it rolled a 1-1 and he got lucky apparently. Mind you, thats not the actual fall damage dice from dnd, the author is only using dnd as a basis when it’s convenient. Later — Goblin shoves him from standing to face in the dirt. No damage mentioned at all. He survives. Seriously, way to set the tone for your horribly written plot armor manga.

Dex-chan lover
She had no stats so she didnt reincarnate yet
Or shes never gonna reincarnate his wish just made the book spit out an empty page

GAD DAMN!!!
MY BOI IS A FUCKNG CHAMP!!!!

THE COUNCIL OF MEN RESPECT YOUR ACTIONS!!!!

Double-page supporter
Ahhh the girls got goblin slayered

time for siscon to conquer

What a kraxy plot! How in God's World? A d20 that can crack the floor! Inconceivable! 😅😅😅

Thanks for the translation! Hope the next chapters will just as crazy 😅

Users who are viewing this thread