Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - The World Book and Holy Knight

Aggregator gang
1 hp... he didn't even die when the goblin smash his head on the ground... plot holes everywhere XD

Supporter
For a shut-in who play all day long, telling that a simple RPG paper character file is too complicated...
Never played (for example) Neverwinter Night or similar games...

Hmm... I detect that the MC's intelligence/wisdom hasn't enabled them to predict that if they take a writing implement (pencil anyone?) and write in the World Book they may be able to alter the rules of that world. For example, if the MC rewrites his 1 HP to infinity, then will the book change along with the world? Will the letters change and the world radically alter?

As a book that simply gives him all knowledge of their world, it makes sense, but on the other hand, does it give him the power to actually affect change in his world? Either way, it's probably the best gift of the 5, but I'm still curious as to what he'll do moving forward and if he'll make attempts to change the book.

If he can, then he need only change his sister's stats so he doesn't have to worry about her. >_<

Dex-chan lover
Other than a few stats being wrong, it’s literally just 5e. Also going to need a hell of a lot of shenanigans to not insta die - hell, his being thrown to the ground already should’ve killed him.

Dex-chan lover
The author is basing it off of Pathfinder or D&D 3.5 stats? Great on certain grounds, but that Goddess/DM better not be a crap storyteller.

Dex-chan lover
That book is probably the best use of the appraisal trope I've seen so far.

Fed-Kun's army
excuse e how did he not know what a goblin is ? it's like another world knowlege 101

ah I see that's why grapple can't deal any damage lol

wait a minute... wiz should starting hp with 6+consitution mod

Dex-chan lover
His AC is 11 despite his sister having an AC of 0 even though she has a much better Constitution?
...Uh... How? The only thing I can think of is his clothing counts as armor, in which case... that would mean his sister is currently naked?

@definitionofinsanity It's going off of D&D rules, so AC is decided by Dexterity. Since his is 13 (and a dex modifier is every 2) he receives a +1 to both Initiative and AC. That's why he has an 11. His sister's is written strangely as +0, but in a roundabout way just means she has 10 AC.

@Commandodude @Jimmyclear Looking at the names and number of skills I think the manga is using D&D 5e.

Dex-chan lover
soo isnt sisters AC wrongly calculated
why is it 0? it should be at least around 10

Aggregator gang
I know nothing about DnD, but isn't the brother's roll better? I'm assuming that Charisma is just a dump stat, similar to Fallout.

Dex-chan lover
@kuroww in dnd charisma can have its use, i think the sourcerer use it for its spells? a cleric should be using wisdome? but not sure anymore
in the old dnd versions some sozial skills also used charisma ^^

Users who are viewing this thread