Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 1 Ch. 4 - In the Fortress City

Dex-chan lover
the translators should REALLY just translate using the D&D terms that are being used. they are not getting the spells right nor skill names right. His spell is called magic missile not magic bolt. also its stats are not exactly what the spell says in the book but im allowing for some leeway... or at least i would if it wasnt for the page a couple chapters ago where we saw his spell list said it was magic missile....

@HDMI1 it's most likely 5E given the character sheet stat pages we keep seeing. it follows that format at least.

Dex-chan lover
So did he use magic missile or reflect the goblin's arrow back at him?

Dex-chan lover
You don't have to pray for a dead Goblin, nii-san. Celebrate it.

Dex-chan lover
First time using magic and he do a magic reflect the arrow ??? Is he for real ???

Also it seem like MC overreact all the time.

Aggregator gang
why did he say attack that person? its fucking monster you idiot... what if the magic went as he said and kills the girl instead 😒

XL

Dex-chan lover
Bad news son, she's in pieces as in literally torn apart to bits.

XD

Dex-chan lover
Who the chi I characters before the last page?

And as a matter of fact, who’s the characters on the last page as well?

Nevermind about the first one, still need that last page source though

This world is on some hardcore mode type shit, wtf mages suck. You can only use 1st level spells 3 times a day? What the fuck is that?
@mutsutakashi Also, no wtf, he SHOT the arrow. He didn't reflect anything.

Dex-chan lover
@OsoJr
That's how wizards do, they aren't expected to exclusively use spells. They usually pack a crossbow or a small sword when they run out of spells.
Although in some systems you also have level 0 spells, or "cantrips", which you can use practically indefinitely.

I think that the D&D system is fit for a game, ish, but not for a "game world" sort of a story. Taking these stats literally is just plain silly.

Double-page supporter
On page 9, about magic bolt information panel, what does Small Laughing Rock means? I dont get it how it triggers magic bolt. And what is small laughing rock in the first place?

Users who are viewing this thread