Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Village Chief's Request (cont.)

Group Leader
Thank you for picking it up! <3

Bless you, for that D&D knowledge! We were so bad at it T_T

Fed-Kun's army
What in the world is wrong with the horse eyes in the bottom panel of Page 6. It LOOKs like he's about to murder everyone.

Group Leader
@WhiteWhaleJonas The MC is faking that the horse is actually talking, and the horse is getting pissed that she's being given a male's voice despite being female.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for picking it up, nice to have your expertise on D&D.

@WhiteWhaleJonas
Did you make this comment before reading the rest of the chapter? I mean you can miss the obvious hints that he's lying and the horse isn't talking, but it's explicitly stated just a bit later. The horse is pissed as hell.

Dex-chan lover
I shouldnt be this upset over mc selling the horse but i am. Hope his sister is in a goblin slayer esqe cave.

Dex-chan lover
What the heck the girl let him pawn the horse. The horse is more useful than MC even in battle
Hope the horse kick MC in the balls when they get her back.

@Xeans
That's the issue with gender ambiguity in the japanese language and it's often played for jokes like the one here. They had been using gender neutral pronouns for the horse until that moment

Group Leader
That intense bloodlust being projected by thw horse is no joke, MC might die when they come back for it... If they can come back for it.

Users who are viewing this thread