Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - The Munchkin's Advance (cont.)

Aggregator gang
First of all,
Thank you for the chapter...is not unusual for ppl to just stop translating without any notice, so thank you for that too...best of wishes on your future projects..

Welp...to wait again🙃

that last page, it reminds me of the chans size measurements for mlp, and this
https://kotaku.com/bowser-is-only-four-feet-tall-judging-by-luigi-s-penis-1823840265

Group Leader
@Beregorn
Cheeky... I suppose that's true for the translation, though I really hope it doesn't take until April for someone else to pick this up. The original is ongoing, releasing a chapter every 2 weeks if you're interested.

@kwanga123
I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that there is no light novel adaptation for this story, though I can't for the life of me find where again. Shimizu is a LN author, so you could maybe read another one of his works if you prefer that medium. If you're talking about the original manga, you can start straight from chapter 26; these chapters haven't been printed in a volume yet.

Dex-chan lover
That's sad news, but thanks for translating it up to here! Hopefully someone else picks this unique series up!

Aggregator gang
Goblin king sitting on his throne like he's Ainz from Overlord. Lol he wishes he was. Goblin Slayer likes to teach him his place, place called dirt where he will fall as his body turn to ash.

Users who are viewing this thread