Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 3 Ch. 27 - A Battle with Giants (cont.)

Dex-chan lover
@HotChocolatte You're the best. Keep it up, my dude.

tenor.gif

Fed-Kun's army
WHY ARE THESE CHAPTERS SO DAMN SHORT, this is why i hate chapters that seem like theyll be a standard 30-40 pages but end up being 2 or even 3 parter chapters

Fed-Kun's army
@saninorochimaur cant be a tiger. that was on display already, its something he didnt see at first. ANd i think they aalready got it and its in his satchel he is about to pull out. (also he did say the ultimate munchkin animal. munchkin means small)

My guess. BASED ON ISEKAI TROUPES: Its some kind of slime.
My other guess, based on the evil aura/evil air thats emitting from the bag. it MIGHT be a skunk. more likely its some kind of gross slime thats poisonous or has some kind of naasty ability.

Dex-chan lover
@Helio
Real spoilers, I read the raws since they have furigana so I can read kanji words that I don't know. Do not open this if you want to keep your curiosity to the next week.
It's an octopus, and they make it grow bigger with magic.

Dex-chan lover
Wait a minute, you don't get animal companions until level 3 the edition with bonus actions. They also can't be larger than medium! I call shenanigans.

He better have gone with flying snake.

Dex-chan lover
What do you mean, "animal"? Just get Old Man Henderson and you're set.

Aggregator gang
@dsfargeg assuming form the fact they need to be lvl 9 for a t rex. while already choosing an companion.
i think the rules are that of Charm animal.
where you can contract a animal one at a time. given if your high enough lvl for that type of animal.
it can be switched out if you undo the charm or the animal dies.

Dex-chan lover
Funny (sarcasm inside) how they spend the whole chapter deciding on an animal companion and the actual choice is still left as a cliffhanger. The whole point of the chapter is not in the chapter.
Basically, this chapter did nothing but list all the animals that will not be chosen.

Seriously, this chapter makes literally zero progress in the story.

I know some mangas are good at raising frustration with constant cliffhangers, but rarely does a chapter (an actual chapter I mean, not counting side-stories, omake or half-chapters) spend all its pages with nothing like this.

Users who are viewing this thread