Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - The Strongest <Animal Companion> (cont.)

Group Leader
A.) I always have to check my notes to remember how to spell Managarmr
B.) He do be pretty cute though
C.) What's the point in living when no elf waifu to say you done good
D.) *Can* an octopus attack 8 times in 3.5e?

as someone who has played both 3.5 and 5E i can help.

yes a Octopus or anything with multiple arms can attack with all "hands" ..had to dig out my 3.5 MM (monster manual) to see for sure..if so a full Attack (whole turn attack) can attack with all arms naturally. and could have the Multi-weapon fighting feat as a familiar which means can attack with weapon in all hand.

hand a 4 armed fighter once that basically abused this. so its possible

Contributor
Nothing like the love between an Elf and her pet Tentacle-Husbando.

I dont know if i fear more western tentacle terror or the japanese tentacle terror

Western Tentacle Terror
7K3vnEmz8wzZnmpqXD8y5Dq0jsG.jpg

Japanese Tentacle Terror
26sept_censored.jpg

Dex-chan lover
I've played mostly 3.5e but also some 5e. In my opinion, 5e is better. 3.5e gets slowed down with a whole lot of dice rolls, random rules you have to look up, etc. while 5e is more streamlined.
(It does look like this series is closer to earlier dnd editions than 5e, though.)

Dex-chan lover
I'm uncertain about 3.5 but that's because I look at online resources (that might have been errataed), but normal-sized octopi in 3.5 just have one generic "arms" attack for one strike. (Giant octopi might have 8 attacks, but this is a little one that's been enlarged).

However, 3ed had small octopi with 8 attacks https://www.dandwiki.com/wiki/3e_SRD:Octopus
Adding daggers to that should be ok, I'm sure.

Mostly I think daggers were added because they (and natural weapons, and little else) can be used while grappling, and the big deal here was apparently just to get saving throws against poison into play.

Dex-chan lover
I think it's fine to imagine this being as a somewhat homebrew of 3.5 or Pathfinder which is 3.5+

On a different note, octopi are intelligent as fuck. The reason they don't completely dominate the oceans is cause they have a relatively short lifespan, and octopi have no way of passing down knowledge to their offspring. The male is either eaten by the female after mating or dies off, and the female undergoes cellular suicide while incubating and oxygenating her eggs.

Or in game terms, they have a high int stat, but low wis cause their lifespan is so short.

Dex-chan lover
> What that octopus clings on the Elf at page 10, random memories of tentacles series resurface again on my mind....

Dex-chan lover
The author would do well to remember that tentacle smut originated as a way to circumvent censorship..

😉

Users who are viewing this thread