Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 4 Ch. 40 - Truth

Group Leader
Thanks! Nepu!
  ∧_∧
  ( ・∀・)^)゛
  ∪  ノ
  人 y′
 し(_)
Many thanks for this batch release

I'm all for pragmatic characters but this dude is becoming straight-up evil, if killing Charlotte would get him closer to finding his sister he would do it.

Dex-chan lover
I hope the octopus of Rumilia will be move around and she wouldfall in the floor in its tentacles...

Dex-chan lover
This must have made MC's alignment shift several points toward Evil. And I still think mindflayers are not to be trusted.

Dex-chan lover
@kursedkaiju I have to be honest, if he did that at some point, it would be awesome. I can't remember ever seeing such a character in manga before, much less as a main character. It would be amazing to see him struggle with the decision, but to ultimately go through with it? I would honestly be impressed if the author went through with that. I want to see him make morally wrong decision for the sake of furthering his goal, just because it would be so unique.

Dex-chan lover
God, after the end of the last chapter, that first page had me literally rofling.

Double-page supporter
“There’s no need to be so cautious. We illithid are an intellectual and gentlemanly race.” *furiously presses X to doubt*

Double-page supporter
OK. I wasn't expecting that. The author really got me good with that first panel lol

Dex-chan lover
I just hope he doesn't end up being played... who am I kidding? he's pretty much gonna get played and saved at the last minute. They always do...

Dex-chan lover
You speak as if he had an option, he would get killed if he said no, alongside Charlotte and Rumillia.

BTW, he must be rolling some wild persuacion checks to keep Charlotte along after he just straight up allied himself witha pure evil being.

Users who are viewing this thread