Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 4 Ch. 41 - The Eccentric Shopkeep

Fed-Kun's army
well ACTUALLY that's a common misconception about fireball, but it isn't actually a projectile. the fireball is conjured in and explodes on the target area, there's no "firing" of it

Dex-chan lover
So, either this shopkeeper was in a party with some Japanese who was pulled into the world, too, or he might have met the MC's sister.

My outlandish theory is that the MC's sister was sent their years ahead of him and is already older. And, she used to be in this shopkeeper's party. (I don't think this theory is right, I just think it's interesting. Lol.)

@Varler

apparently not too outlandish because thats somehow exactly what came to my mind. i was actually about to write nearly the same as your entire post. odd.

Can somebody spoil me?

My suspicion is that old guy is part of certain other goddess religion and have heard his name from legend or seer that can fortold the future. He might obliged to help him after hearing his name.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone guessing his sister, but since the goddess took both siblings, maybe she'd killed the parents in the past too.
Seems how things usually go, could have contributed to his trauma

Contributor
He reacted to the last name... and the mc is going to ignore it? First real clue to your sister and mc's int suddenly drops to 2?

Aggregator gang
That reaction, Man know of his sister.....damn it why hid it? Must be his sister who told the shopkeeper not to tell anyone about her but still.

@zebeker actually the possibility of that might be there. Maybe when the shopkeeper was young his companions were someone from mc's world or were mc parents. Wouldn't that be a twist?

Fed-Kun's army
the shop keep "LOST" his companions in a dungeon. He didnt say they died. I bet they hit a trap that teleported them to our world and the MC is their son who was re-summoned to his ancesteral world (hmmm this sounds familiar)

Dex-chan lover
So, either this shopkeeper was in a party with some Japanese who was pulled into the world, too, or he might have met the MC's sister.

My outlandish theory is that the MC's sister was sent their years ahead of him and is already older. And, she used to be in this shopkeeper's party. (I don't think this theory is right, I just think it's interesting. Lol.)
Yeah that would be a very interesting plot point

Users who are viewing this thread