Isekai Munchkin -HP 1 no Mama de Saikyou Saisoku Danjon Kouryaku- - Vol. 8 Ch. 81 - Singing Little Bird

Dex-chan lover
:meguupog: this manga has those kind of things? Will we get to see them done to that woman that was seen tied up at the end of chapter 50?

Dex-chan lover
No.1 item on the list of things to do, when you suspect somebody being involved in the disappearance of a close person:
  1. Trace them by bugging with a magical/technical device, mark them somehow (e.g. with a scent) so you can find them later or simply follow them to their hideout. Bug the hell out of them by confronting them and asking annoying questions. Tell them anything you know about the matter and related things, while you are at it. That'll help.
She's really bad at that adventuring stuff, isn't she?

Double-page supporter
When you fail so hard at hiding. You probably have very loud step or can't talk silently or likely have a big presence that make people look at you.

Dex-chan lover
can I just say given the internet's penchant for "Tentacles" I find it absolutely hilarious that one of the most wholesome characters is the pet Octopus and it is absolutely adorable while it is trying to play chess

oh um secondary question this thing is kinda based on D&D what with the whole OGL Debacle WotC burning all its goodwill what's going to happen to this series? can it change to Pathfinder or something or is it vague enough no one will notice?

Dex-chan lover
Someone got denied. Would've been funny seeing her try, though.

can I just say given the internet's penchant for "Tentacles" I find it absolutely hilarious that one of the most wholesome characters is the pet Octopus and it is absolutely adorable while it is trying to play chess
That's because octopi are cute.

oh um secondary question this thing is kinda based on D&D what with the whole OGL Debacle WotC burning all its goodwill what's going to happen to this series? can it change to Pathfinder or something or is it vague enough no one will notice?
This series is so loosely based on DnD that WotC can't touch it even with their worst suggested rules. And by WotC I mean Hasbro, since if there are legal things like that it's usually the parent company butting in thinking they can milk more money out of it. They probably can't touch nearly as much as the debacle implies, though.

Dex-chan lover
You know one of the reasons I really got into this is because of the dwarf. She's so cute despite her tsundere tendancies. Really fueling my love of short/tiny people. The other is the octopus so damn precious. Deserves all of the love.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
You know one of the reasons I really got into this is because of the dwarf. She's so cute despite her tsundere tebdancies. Really fueling my love of short/tiny people. The other is the octopus so damn precious. Deserves all of the love.
Yeah, she's my favourite character here as well. While I don't have a specific thing for short people, I do like it when the artist draws her at her appropriate size. She's also not being treated as a child, which is common for short female characters.

I wouldn't say "despite" her tsundere tendecies, since she's not that bipolar, and more trying to figure her own feelings out. So it doesn't feel as if someone the author slotted into the tsundere role as much as a natural trait of the character.

Octopi are cute. This one's no exception.

Dex-chan lover

Its vague enough

Dex-chan lover
What a halfwit halfbit. I thought she had a plan, so apparently she was just an idiot.

Users who are viewing this thread