Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

Double-page supporter
@FilthyWeeb739
New isekai idea: "I was reincarnated in another world and my cheat ability is... Handjobs?!"

In the first chapter, the MC manages to pull an OP talking sword out of an Arthurian stone by tugging it until it ejaculates releases an explosion of magic power that lets him pull it out.

Ok the art is awful and the translation is pure google translate with no corrections, terribad

Dex-chan lover
The title and description is wrong.
it should rather be "I Isekaied to be OP."

Even the novel is dumb. The dude is OP but the author spends a hilarious amount of time trying to prove otherwise only to prove that the MC is OP.
I can't tell if the author truly believes he isn't OP or this is just a joke.

I don’t understand: why translate this in English if you yourself are not proficient in that language?

You’ve mixed up past and present tenses, missed punctuation marks and made a racial slur.

Simply terrible.

Group Leader
@someunregpunk
Comparatively to other isekai hes not really that OP

What other (actually OP) isekai MCs have done:

1.) Kill every enemy just by thinking about them dying
2.) Nuke an entire continent off the map
3.) Make Gundams just by knowing how to code Hello World
4.) Kill off half of everything in existence
5.) destroy entire planets

This broken English physically hurts me, but only a little bit it's definitely not the worst I've seen, but I am still a little confused in some areas so I do hope that it gets a better translator

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, I just come here to check the progress on manga but once again, that cursed translation hit me.
Whatever, they rushed the manga to an extreme. You should really read the light novel instead.

I cannot tell you how disappointed I am by this adaptation. It goes through a fucking WN chapter every page, nothing has time to breathe. The art isn’t that bad, but the panel structure is bland and it feels like a rough draft. I was really looking forward to this, which is the worst part, since the WN is so good.

Still, out of respect for the series, I’m going to put this at a 4/10 instead of a 2/10. I hope that this gets the adaptation it deserves someday.

Yeh

I don't get why everyone is shitting on the art. It's better than a third of the manga I've seen on this site. It's a bit simplistic but it looks better than "some sketches".

OPness and harem has become such a norm on isekai now tls actually put 'No overpowered protagonist and no harem' notice out there.

The art is not very good at all. Very sketch-like, and doesn't convey action well. Running, for instance, in chapter 1 doesn't look like running as much as shuffling.

At least the faces are decent.

Lemme fix the description,,,
No OP, No Harem (for few pages on chapter 1)

No need to thank me

Dex-chan lover
It would be hypocritical of me to comment about the art (as I have no skill whatsoever) but I will comment on the inner monologue of the MC being on the verge of being a wall of text. So far, it's a 7-7.5/10 for me

Dex-chan lover
When "no overpowered protagonist and no harem" is used as a legitimate selling point

Dex-chan lover
Even if you were blind and were reading with a word extractor/reader, it still would make you an awful person for rating this a 10 (or even just anything above a 5). It just doesn't work on any level.

Users who are viewing this thread