Isekai ni Kita Boku wa Kiyoubinbode Subayasa Tayorina Tabi wo Suru

No matter how raunchy it becomes, it still in the shounen category, there won't be any further development.

Click that NovelUpdates link in the information, Toggle on reader view and read the Web Novel if the cover and description interests you. Cause this Manga is the worst option to consume the story.

@einjineer
Wrong

Did the Beolwulf just get plot armored? "I will killl you ... Nevermind i won't in the end "

This is appallingly written and drawn. Followed anyways because isekai trash is my kryptonite.

Very lazy and bad writing indeed. 1star and unfollowing this crap. The author just wasted his time.

Fed-Kun's army
its a 6/10
its not trash, and its not flawless as well.
personally a lot better then most isekai mangas that are just full of harems.

So stupid the wolf thing, if it had ended with just
his death, or just him sparing him it would have been fine, but it got extended and extended without reason

So, are all the good Mangas taken, or is everyone just scraping the bottom of the barrel?

Dex-chan lover
Pretty dull manga. I feel like the artist completely ruined it.

It is not that the artist is "bad" in a general meaning -- s/he can draw people fine and so on. But the pacing of the manga, what to not draw and what to draw and the fighting itself --- s/he complete fails at that.

Aside from that, the plot is a completely generic isekai manga. Does nothing new.

Subpar art and narrative that's all over the place. Its good to see an MC that's not exactly OP but we know that won't last long.
A... quick read if anything.

One of those trash isekai that use cute or beuatifull girls to compensate for their shit story and art, if you look and compare the mc and mh she is better draw, the manga have so many shit chat that makes me sleep on the first chap, i don't think they will be able to change this cuz the beggining was a total crap.
You can read it if you want, this was my opinion, 3/10 not total trash but not this worth to read

Users who are viewing this thread