Isekai ni Otosareta… Jouka wa Kihon! - Ch. 21.2

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, the pace of this title is soo goddamn slow, especially with the whole "the kingdom finally to making its move!!" thingey on the last few pages of almost every chapter, while the MC just doing random things with the beasts for most of the chapters, which starting to get old really fast...

Like, can we have an actually progression of the story? Even "Campfire Cooking in Another World" got better pacing than this title, which is laughable.

Dex-chan lover
tbh, I don't care about mc's slow life in this manga. I've been skipping those parts lol.
what I want to see are the actual conflicts between him and the kingdom. the "real" story.
It's been 20 chapters, and there's barely any progress.
Well you've seen most of that already then, it doesn't get any more conflict-y than when he cracked their magic stone. So, after maybe the next couple chapters, I guess you will skip the next couple years of chapters, since it's all slice of life?

Dex-chan lover
Well you've seen most of that already then, it doesn't get any more conflict-y than when he cracked their magic stone. So, after maybe the next couple chapters, I guess you will skip the next couple years of chapters, since it's all slice of life?
no, it has nothing to do with "slice of life". I read a bunch of it and I'm usually fine with the story even if they are like what you said, "slice of life".

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter :glee: :hearts: :bocchiwave:
Ujzxnrz.gif

Dex-chan lover
I enjoy this because he is trying to save the forest and I love woodlands. That said, I can almost bet on him being unable to kill a single one of those shithead humans.....

Dex-chan lover
I've been wanting to see the actual effects of the slave release for ages, but looking back, that's only happened 2 chapters back, between 19.2 and 20.1, though that was ~7 months ago. And 19.2 is the end of Vol 4, so I guess this is just really a slow-moving manga. Oh well.

Dex-chan lover
I've been wanting to see the actual effects of the slave release for ages, but looking back, that's only happened 2 chapters back, between 19.2 and 20.1, though that was ~7 months ago. And 19.2 is the end of Vol 4, so I guess this is just really a slow-moving manga. Oh well.

If you want to know how slow this manga is: The first chapter was published on February 17th 2020, while we've only reached chapter 21-2, which was published on December 18th 2023 (this is based on the NicoNico site page).

So yeah, we're almost 4 years in, and there's barely any progress to the story, lol...

Dex-chan lover
If you want to know how slow this manga is: The first chapter was published on February 17th 2020, while we've only reached chapter 21-2, which was published on December 18th 2023 (this is based on the NicoNico site page).

So yeah, we're almost 4 years in, and there's barely any progress to the story, lol...
Didn't the manga have a decent length hiatus at the start of the year?

Dex-chan lover
Y'all manga readers should start reading the novel.
It's so much chaos rn that you will miss the slow-life chapters like this 😭
MC will evolve so much that he ended up gaining an OP title
they are just side characters. Bigger annoyance way far ahead. But the misunderstanding parts of this early arc is the best imo. Because akira at this point still thinks that hes a nobody. And its hella funny seeing them being afraid of him.

Users who are viewing this thread