Isekai ni Shoukan Saretan Dakedo, Nandemo Kireteshimau Kennou wo Teni Ireta node Easy Mode Deshita - Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
Law of averages trash with a premise that falls apart when you think about it

Dex-chan lover
https%3A%2F%2Fbucketeer-e05bbc84-baa3-437e-9518-adb32be77984.s3.amazonaws.com%2Fpublic%2Fimages%2F727042cc-a6c0-46a4-8d4f-5b1675516474_448x517.jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Kinda crap, but at least the author isn't trying to be ambiguous regarding the summoners' intentions, I'd rather an openly-evil kingdom over yet another "the kingdom is secretly evil uwu nobody would ever guess it even though it should be obvious to anyone with two braincells to rub together"

Dex-chan lover
At least this garbage fire isn't trying to hide that it is trash. Between Gun-Ota's artist and his broken neck characters and the stupid premise of holding girls hostage as slaves, this thing is either going to burn out in a single volume or go on for sixty chapters.

I bet that in less than five chapters it'll come out that even when a student meets their quota the girl is still going to end up getting raped/humiliated. Probably while they are out hunting monsters at that.

Dex-chan lover
That's the reason the isekai manga Wortenia Senki starts in a gorey way, because he was going to live something similar those classmates encounter, a worst posible isekai situation with nice freebies, they will live in a circunstance of "welcome to volunteering slavery hell with benefits, just don't break the rules and everything will be fine"

Dex-chan lover
BTW there is something similar but more taking the worst of this manga, in that one the MC don't care a shit about their classmates (mostly the girls, that are treated like used condoms the rest of the world and their classmates), make narcissist monologues, and its too edgy to feel something different of wasting time
The shitty manga is called "Astro King - Summoned as a Hero, I Turned Out to Be Low Rank, so I Made a Maid Harem!"

Users who are viewing this thread