Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Why would a healer that strong need to work for a clinic? He could just stand on the street and charge a months rent in a nice place to fix a major injury.

Contributor
@Owyn I mean, what's stopping it from healing the wrong way, or not stop healing. Healing magic is a form of controlled cancer if you think about it.

Dex-chan lover
god fucking dam it. If I wanted some loli shit I would go to the H sites bruh.

Couldn't make the slave a busty 18 year old girl nahhhhhhhhhh dude had to make it a petite young loli.

10 bucks she is OP AF when it comes to combat

Dex-chan lover
@Owyn
But only a licensed Priest would use it properly.
x29.png

Fed-Kun's army
i swear i've seen this kinda shit on a different title, are they running out of ideas?

Double-page supporter
That sure was a lot of cliché tropes to fit into just the first chapter.

Aggregator gang
He's rather pathetic, I must admit.

No idea what his situation had been in his previous existence, but clearly he had no understanding of the realities of the workplace.

That the people who manipulated him won't hire him is not surprising; they know he can't be relied upon, after all.

If he'd been as practical and pragmatic from the beginning as he is at the end of the first chapter, he wouldn't be in this situation in the first place.

We'll see where it goes from here.

Hou~? The WN translator is doing the manga as well now that he's finished the WN. Welp, time to enjoy the ride~

Dex-chan lover
I don't know why, but the ending there with her getting such a big healing plucked a heart string.

Fed-Kun's army
Urgh. So cliché it hurts. I wonder how many dozens of times I've seen pretty much exactly the same scenario? Still, this mc is something else, he's so damn pathetic... Quite honestly, he might also be retarded, who the heck acts like that? It's not even funny how he exchanges fondling someone's boobs with discounts. Come on. Only a child would laugh at something so moronic. He also clearly has no grasp on his own situation or what he could do with his abilities, sigh. Plot holes or at least logic flaws everywhere, this surely isn't worth reading more of. It truly deserves the low score of around 6/10, which is very low on this site.

Dex-chan lover
Wow... This... this manga is a terrible adaptation. First of all, Yuel was missing like half her fucking face in the novel. It was not as simple as "oh, a bandage going over her eyes like she's a chuuni sealing her wicked power." It's curious that the mangaka also included the bit about her ears being there considering that they look fine even prior to the healing, whereas in the novel one was missing or cut off. Basically think what would happen if a cute little elf girl tried nuzzling up to, say, a belt sander and that is something like what Yuel's face looked like. It was mauled in half by something.

Secondly, there was a backstory to his powers.
It was never explained well, but he had some sort of healing ability in our world and used it to become a small cult leader based on the fact that he could actually heal people like some shady-ass televanglist but he was legit. Once he died and came to this world, his magic and healing power was supercharged even more so because mana/magic/whatever was so much stronger there. Basically, he's the healing version of Superman powered by our yellow sun their mana-rich environment and he's peerless in his healing abilities because of it.

This is actually one of the worst adaptations I've seen because so much was explained prior to him even buying Yuel and almost ALL of it is skipped here. It is so bad it actually makes Gun-Ota's manga adaptation look good by comparison (which is saying something, and like Pervy Healer Bro here Gun-Ota's novel version is also much better than the manga; I encourage you to read them instead).

i won't argue about the condition of the elf, but the order of the story could have been changed in favor of having her shown from the beginning and introduce that backstory later on.

Users who are viewing this thread