Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu

I guess this got a low rating because people can't take ecchi contents
@reen112 Partially, mostly it's cause of a guy having a slave and a loli at that. And cause MD is swamped by girls you can imagine the backlash haha

But yeah to be honest I realy like the sweet and cute romance in this. Absolute must read! ❤

This cold be good, if only the MC wasn't a sexual predator. The fact that the story tries to depict his manipulative and predatory behavior as lovey-dovey is truly appalling. He's literally grooming a child into being his sex slave, he's always dishonest to the two main heroines, and if they were to commit in a relationship it's obvious that he would be down to cheat on them at any given chance.
Now I'm not saying that it's inherently wrong do write a character like this, it could lead to some interesting plots, the wrongful and misleading act is to portray him like a good person, which he clearly isn't.
Many young man could read this and think that's a good standard to behave like that, because he looks like a good guy, the other characters in the story treat him like a good guy, things always goes well for him and he's never punished or even seriosly reprimanded for his behavior never facing real blacklash.

Fed-Kun's army
This is garbage lots of tease but no development and the mc is uther crap, its fine that hes a perv and wants a harem the problem is he's a completely useless and doesn't not move towards his goals, imo the major problems with this is the lack of romantic development i mean basically nothing happened between then and they are already getting married

Solid 6, best to have an empty mind while reading this and just, not think, at all.
I liked it, the ending was hilarious and satisfying.

This is so cute and funny (actually hilarious), Peak fooling-around type of slice of life.

The ending could've been better (but it also could've been a lot LOT WORSE).
Was wondering why was it so underrated (the ratings were low)

Users who are viewing this thread