Isekai no Meikyuu Toshi de Chiyu Mahoutsukai Yattemasu

Group Leader
I’m so sorry for deleting the chapters that I just uploaded today. I noticed that I messed up in numbering the pages. I couldn’t barely see, today I just lost my glasses.

Even for an Isekai, this is just... Yikes. I also don't mind harems, but this mc is pretty cringe, lol.

Oh well, I might check out newer chapters when they come out, but for now, I'm pretty content on putting this on the back burner.

the only thing keeping this manga a float is the cute and innocent darkelf...
because everything else is just to damn common....
but as with most of these isekai my main beef is with the mc... grow a pair you twit
girls who actively deny any kind of relationship with him come around and accuse him of cheating and he gets defensive.... why? its not as if any of them are in a committed relationship with him or even wants to be...
and that doesnt even include the missing braincells of the mc... i swear he is so damn stupid the only reason it doesnt derail the whole story is because of convenient little details the author arranged...
the manga gets trashier the more it progresses, not because of inherent flaws, its mainly the authors choices that degrade it...
currently its still junkfood but sadly as soon as the little darkelf looses her cuteness or Innocence this manga wont even qualify as junk food anymore

Dex-chan lover
@Roadrunner9000 i'd say that elf is annoying and way too clingy. like getting jealous every fucking time the mc wants to make a move on someone he's interested in. like you said, he's absolute scum, but at least the manga has elisa.

I do wish they would commit to the harem a bit more. To be believable, the girls in the harem have to get along & have chemistry as well... they hardly get any time together, mostly the MC hogs the spotlight. In this case, as with almost all harems, I think the story would have benefited from not having a male protagonist at all. He can be written out almost entirely if you replace him with elisa... And that's just a testament to how poor of a character he is... but that's the point with these blank slates, isn't it? I don't get the appeal. pity they show up in basically every wish-fulfillment genre. I'd much rather see the girls groping eachother. And if you must have a dude, at least make him hot. When I'm reading a good sexy manhua, I get way more into it when the buy isn't a fucking cardboard cutout, you know? hell, he doesn't even have to be shojo-manga levels of chiseled, he can even be pudgey, but at least make him unique and interesting my guy. I swear to god this guy is indistinguishable from every other isekai protag. like god damn. make him bald. give him glasses. have him wear no shirt constantly. give him facial hair. something. anything. at least I could remember him

Aggregator gang
This is actually pretty good and funny if you have a good sense of humor

I guess this got a low rating because people can't take ecchi contents

Hope we get more chapters

Users who are viewing this thread