Isekai Nonbiri Nouka - Vol. 4 Ch. 75 - Martial Art Tournament - Knight Division First Round Part 3

I hope this stupid and completely pointless tournament arc comes to an end soon.

Please Mister or Ms. Author, someone write a chapter, someone tell a story. What is the point of coming to this site to read 8 pages?

Dex-chan lover
@beepboop1
I guess you want it to go back to the daily report? The manga is about stupid pointless things so a tournament arc is a nice change of pace.

Dex-chan lover
So, we don't even get an explanation about the arrow in the boobs? The lazy & slipshod story-telling (that term is a stretch, I know) is wearing thin. I can handle a manga with a silly premise & goofy antics, but they better be presented with some cleverness or it's not going to fly. A lot of chapters have gone by without some goofy antics here.

@Primrosea @Metasepia
Manga isn't pointless. Manga is fun.
This arc is not fun. This arc is the opposite of fun: Its boring. Which basically renders any point the manga had to absolutely nothing hence why I am calling this tournament arc pointless. Now if it was fun, interesting or something it'd be an entirely different story. But gods, I hope we get this tournament arc done and over with already. Seems like a pure waste of chapters for an otherwise entertaining manga.

The tournament arc is a change of pace. But one can also have a change of pace that is actually interesting.

Dex-chan lover
This series is fun yes. But it has stagnated for a while now. Honestly this competition should have revitalized it but for the most part due to the pacing or lack of enthusiasm on part of the narration, it really hasn't been doing the job. Quite a shame

Contributor
This tournament is boring as hell. Wasn't this story supposed to be about farming?

Dex-chan lover
Literally just skimming now, not taking in what is going on, I only really know 3 characters the MC, Vamp girl and Angel Girl. The rest act generic and look generic, there is no bond between the reader and the characters in this tournament. There is no one to root for as they are all generic. You just get a narration blurb of participating characters of what they are capable of and then... oh they do the thing...

The start seemed interesting with the management of the village, but this tournament arc is filler... in a manga... the author has no idea where to take this story and is stalling for time now I bet.

So far there has been no conflict, MC is op, there's a oversized harem, EVERYONE IS FORGETTABLE and everything is resolved too easily. You literally just divide the characters as groups, Elf group is a whole character, Lama's are a whole character, ALL THE DIFFERENT RACES ARE JUST A GROUP OF THE SAME CHARACTER, there is nothing that defines them apart.

Dex-chan lover
@Azure2290
Oh there's been some conflict.
But most of it has resulted in the sentient beings surrendering to him atleast temporarily, and the non-sentient beings being eaten by his village.

Users who are viewing this thread