Isekai Samurai - Ch. 21

Dex-chan lover
YzCX7SV.png

ginko youre so cool

Dex-chan lover
I really like Gibrel. She's been great since we met her; I loved how she was carrying the curse quietly and when she put together that Ginko was going to fight the snake she did everything in her power to get there to help her only for it to be... unnecessary. But this extra wrinkle that she was turned into a monster and then destroyed an internal organ to get away is incredible.
Like, she's a fun character who's lively, the butt of jokes, and is often overtly or subtly sexy in panels, but she's also a heroic figure who's sacrificed and who always strives to do the right thing. We know that a big part of that is how, even though she was a victim, she feels as though she failed when she was turned into a monster and was forced to watch horrors take place in front of her.
I'm not afraid to say it, I'm in love. She rules.

She's gonna die, isn't she

Dex-chan lover
I'm just noticing how good the background art is. It feels more "organic" and detailed than it most fantasy mangas where it feels either too stiff and clean, uninspired or bare-bone, if not down right traced in some cases.
We can tell the artist knows how to draw solid environments.

Dex-chan lover
Buddha isekai'd Ginko to either slay the demon lord or die trying, preferably both for her. reaving a path of annihilation through the forces of hell is a divine mandate on her.

*Sir Country Not Appearing in this Film #1, and his companion Avalon, #2"
Yeah, which is why the typo is odd

Users who are viewing this thread