Isekai Shoukan Oji-san no Juumusou Life - Sabage Suki Salaryman wa Kaisha Owari ni Isekai e Chokki suru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Another World and Guns

Dex-chan lover
I know it's isekai and japanese but it kinda ruffles my insides seeing an auto g17. Would be cool if its g18

Dex-chan lover
I know it's isekai and japanese but it kinda ruffles my insides seeing an auto g17. Would be cool if its g18
That surprised me that the G17 has full auto fire. I thought the G18C is the only Glock that has full auto. And real G18C are for law enforcement and military issue only

Dex-chan lover
Wow, an isekai with a gun otaku... so original...

Well I suppose nobody is reading isekais for originality these days anyway, that said, I laughed when he said his "power" was his airsoft guns became real guns - that's so lame :dogkek:

Aggregator gang
where could he possibly get anything beside bolt action riffles in Japan as a salary man?

Dex-chan lover
where could he possibly get anything beside bolt action riffles in Japan as a salary man?
it's airsoft to firearm convertion roflmao

this is unoriginal af but he got style when shooting the akimbo glocks and we need more isekai with guns so it's a read for me

Users who are viewing this thread