Isekai Tensei ni Kansha o - Vol. 2 Ch. 13

Aggregator gang
The action is kind of hard to follow in this one. The flow of it is kinda messed up IMO

Fed-Kun's army
I am kinda confused. Am I right that all these times he turned off the damage setting so that he would not get hurt no matter what? Or is it something he didn’t or couldn’t set and the damage setting is somehow unlocked in that battle?

Dex-chan lover
@illusion_moon It seemed like damage simulation was off, against his will, until now, so he didn't feel like he was truly living. Perhaps from now on he will get wounded normally.

Dex-chan lover
Well, now he must go and kill himself to make things fair cuz that ant would've killed him, and he'll be truly happy then.

Contributor
Oh damn, an isekai MC who doesn’t want cheats. This is new.

Dex-chan lover
so hes got godmode enabled so he cant take dmg but he can still change the options in the rest?

@xyzzy There is one. The name starts with "Karate baka" or something. You may want to check it. It's actually good. considering he stops the god/goddess from giving an ability to him.
Oh! and there is another, where the MC works hard and persevere to become one of the great heroes and then he dies, the goddess ask him to give an ability, he refuses too. I don't remember it's name though.
EDit: the link for the 2nd manga: https://mangadex.cc/title/41754/. --just in case.

Fed-Kun's army
@4WHWZCGC it's probably The Unsuccessful Yet Academically Unparalleled Sage ~A Cheating S-Rank Sorcerer's Post-Rebirth Adventurer Log~

Dex-chan lover
Oh... he's immortal. That's no fun.

The only real pain is when your feelings are hurt.

Group Leader
@jimmyclear It looks like the being that sent him to that world heard him in the last two panels and removed the immortality.

Dex-chan lover
i think ants' blood is very smelly to other ants. so when you kill 1, they might get attracted relatively quickly. or maybe it's like a gland that releases chemicals when the ant dies.

Double-page supporter
@jimmyclear This setting might turn him into an emotional masochist just for the sake of that wonderful feeling of pain.

i always rate isekais 10/10 if mc is not a virgin beta. This isekai is 10/10 cuz he had sex and he’s truly living again. Neat mc

Users who are viewing this thread