Isekai Tensei no Boukensha

Dex-chan lover
nonononononono waitwait, you've had enough of trashes! No, don't...

Ah too late, bookmarked. What's wrong with you?

well i actually like stories that include animal companions and the like even if they are common garbage which this one sadly is the story lacks basic reason at every turn... and the jumps inbetween chapters are sometimes huge
not to mention that half the time you cant make out which speech bubble belongs to whom.

the cover was reaaaallly good and that was what made me want to read but... very disappointing art

hhhmmmm.......... why are you making my head and eyes sad D:
Its fcking hard to read XD

The art is actually pretty good. I totally thought it would be very ugly or super sketchy based on these comments but no? Why is everybody overreacting? I only looked at chapter 1 and 4 art without reading but did I miss something?

T.T

The update time is killing me

Ch 4 was 9 months apart from Ch 5, and 2 months for Ch 6... ouch

Dex-chan lover
It got "Isekai", "Tensei", and "Boukensha" in the name,
I'm not sure what to expect but here I go

the art is like neat i guess but damn how is anyone able to write something this generic is kinda amazing, im still gonna read it but damn how did the author take every isekai stereotype and crammed it all into this is beyond me

The character design is awesome but the tone and story are ALLLLLL over the place.

10/10 story good, design perfect, no trash cliche. im waiting for the next chapter

The translation is not good enough; it feels too robotic. I hope the TL would improve his/her English skills more.

Yo, why are you guys hating on this manga? this one deserves an 8.
I really don't understand why you guys give it a low rating

Users who are viewing this thread