Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Aggregator gang
I do wonder if he gets two of his daughter. If only someone translates the novel so we can find out sooner.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, why not? He should also just go back to that kingdom, make that perfect couple break up and marry both, his childhoodfriend and that prince. And he should marry his own mother. That's some hard pressed harem.

Fed-Kun's army
Anyone remember what chapter did he save her again? I forgot

That king just dig up his own grave

Double-page supporter
now I look closely ...
it feels like MC mom has awakening as Demon King or something ...😅

Dex-chan lover
That laugh at the end goes well with lightings.
Poor Balud, mommy got some idea it seems

Double-page supporter
Should be anime out of this , these voice actor must be gold yelling each other

Dex-chan lover
@yarielist
Bit of spoiler from the WN about the mother you might like (it's not 100% guaranteed to be true, but most of it is, the details might vary a little due to MTL and time since I read it) (And damn they've been at it trying to remove it from the webarchives )
If i'm not entirely remembering it wrong, she's considered royalty in some hereto unmentioned nation. And she would be considered the legitimate ruler at this time, because she was the daughter of the former or something similar, but noone knew of her existence before they killed him and found mentions of her in a diary, and at that time she was abroad with her guardian. Proof being her silver-colored aura or what you call it, being the exclusive of one of the two families she hailed from (one being royal family in country A and another being atleast famous in country B).
Her name at that time was Princess Marguerite, but she had no desire in trying to claim the throne that she by virtue of her birth had a very strong claim on. But when she and Ignis have another child ?
Her children also have pretty strong claims on the throne .
So basically, you're somewhat right. She could become a queen (doesn't want to) but instead of being a demon, she has partial beastman heritage I think (at most quarter or half)

Dex-chan lover
HOLY FREAKIN’ HELL, THERE’S GOING TO BE A SLAUGHTER NEXT CHAPTER.

Dear translator,since CH44 is already come out please translate that one too,Although I already read it raw but I don't understand a single word,lol

Users who are viewing this thread