Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

Contributor
Not sure why, but the princess face gave me MZRK vibes for some reason.

Balud got promoted, got a fief and also got another harem member. Look how proud and happy her mother is. I'm sure she will thanks the king.

Fed-Kun's army
There's always that one person who will/can always instill fear deep within your bones.. I'm almost positive his mom could stand in front of an army of a few thousand enemies and have them shaking in their boots. I love how OP they portray her.

CBC

Aggregator gang
Reminder, Balud should still be less than 16 while all this shit is going down, this is taking into account travel times, the cholera recovery period, the time it actually takes to do diplomatic stuff with all that shit he had to deal with, and the installation of the pumps along with teaching people how to use and maintain them. If he was 13 when the Prince showed up at the academy, and according to the king he dealt with the situation abroad far more quickly than most diplomats could, that's still a time period of a year or two, so he should be either 14 or 15 now.

Diplomatic missions takes years, especially if one of the countries is exchanging new technologies or arranging marriage alliances (which take between months or years alone even between nobles of the same kingdom) or settling previous goofs by the higher ups of one of the countries at the table.

Still though, why do some Isekai authors believe that their MCs need to handle everything asap before they turn 18? Spacing everything apart makes things much more believable and gives the author leeway to properly write up their MC building up their relationships and personal capabilities.

@introvertchild agreed. some people don't like his mischievous actions but as a king and a father, what he is doing will bring benefit to the kingdom as well as Balud's status (in order to be able to marry the princess(es?) D:). the only bad thing is the danger Balud must face but I guess his mom will surely be there to kick everyone's asses

OH god poor guy.

He now has about 6 females hot for him xD.
And his mother went nuts.... he's done for.

I strangely look forward to the madness the mother inflicts on her son and his family. I much more enjoyed the family dynamic and Balud implementing inventions from Earth than I enjoyed the past diplomacy arc. It felt like reading a fetch quest. If I need to read another one, it'd be nice to have Silver Light cause chaos beforehand.

Dex-chan lover
When dealing with that king I don't see why he neglects his ultimate trump card, his mother.

Group Leader
Haha, that king has one heck of a shit eating grin.

Also, this:
When dealing with that king I don't see why he neglects his ultimate trump card, his mother.

Users who are viewing this thread