Isekai Tensei Soudouki - Vol. 6 Ch. 43

u guys all mad at the king,i for one feel bad for him,watch how his mom storms the palace and beat the shit out of the king

Dex-chan lover
Does this king want to be purged by ballud's mother ? cause that's how you get purged by ballud's mother...

Nice ch. I just wish that they showed a bit more the reaction of the three components and their interactions instead of just the reaction of the whole. otherwise it loses its main difference with other isekais.

Dex-chan lover
The real queen is laughing and Thor is shitting himself.

I didn't expect Rachel to be this...cute? She seems nice, and her intentions are clear. Rather...isn't it going to be problematic, politically speaking and in regards to succession? Balud is a troublemaker as always.

@Psychronia I'm pretty sure the king has Balud marrying Rachel, the eldest princess in mind. When you find talent of that level, its best do whatever you need to to keep it working in your best interests rather than somebody else's. I think that is one of the reasons for him assigning Balud to the hot zone. If he is successful, problem is solved and the other nobles would have little room to complain if the King promotes Balud to a higher court rank which would make him a more suitable candidate for his daughter and to become the next king.

Dex-chan lover
His mother knows thunder and rain magic?? The king is going to get executed soon enough..
His harem will keep growing.. he's still a kid though, give him some space to grow up!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread